• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Walmart, Shrewsbury PA, 5pm-ish

XD40coyote

imported post

I saw someone OCing! Pretty sure a genuine sighting, and not plainclothes LEO. Unfortunatly I was stuck in a checkout line and the OC guy was walking out the exit pretty quickly. Well good for him, he wouldn't want to be stuck with me hanging off of him like a blue heeler LMAO! BTW I was in sporting goods for maybe a good 90 mins chatting away with a customer of mine( after buying some ammo), never saw the guy there. I guess he heard they were all out of 9mm LOL, someone bought them out about 5 days ago( wasn't me andI was a bit grumpy about it,but I got some more .40 instead).

Well if that was someone here, PLEASE continue to OC in this area. And don't worry,I wouldn't really latch onto your shoes like a heeler dog! I just want to say hi to someone OCing and just chit chat a little about their OC experiences in the area( cops get on you ever?), and if they know others doing it, and if they want to do a get together thing like the VA guys do. The guy actually looked familiar, hmm wonder if he is that customer guy of mine who was working at Peach Bottom and who was all into ccw? Or if he is just some guy I have seen around town a bunch of times, but not OCing at those times.