• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

May get together

imported post

Ok, now that winter has passed :lol:

Time for another get together shoot and then an OC Dinner?

Whos in? and what day is best? obviously a weekend.

UTOC-45-44

imported post

563 wrote:
Ok, now that winter has passed :lol:

Time for another get together shoot and then an OC Dinner?

Whos in? and what day is best? obviously a weekend.

Close to the Utah border so that I can visit with this dinner I hope:celebrate

TJ

Saint

imported post

Let me know when and where and I will do my best to get my shift at work covered. I can probably get a saturday night or day shift off/covered without to much effort.

Blackfox

imported post

heya saint, im all in i will just have to know now what day if it is earlier than the 3rd week of may. the 17th (sat) or following two weekends will work as long as i know >2 weeks in advance.

I am looking forward to this, and excited to see what new faces we will see this time!

(and hopefully this time the railroad isnt being repaired so we can get out to that spot out there) :)

silver nekode

imported post

okie, well i'm hoping this time i'll actually be able to show up, i'm good for the weekend, all day saturday or earlier in the day on sunday. and i got my 1911 so i'll be able to bring a decent firearm too!

IndianaBoy79

imported post

I've been rather busy but I'd love to get together again. Let me know what you guys plan; I normally have Tuesday and Wed off work or anytime before 2pm on other days.