• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Now THIS is gun control

MITCH

imported post

This is worth 30 seconds to read……………..

Shooting in Butte , Montana
Shotgun pre-teen vs. illegal alien Home Invaders :
Butte, Montana November 5, 2007

Two illegal aliens, Ralphel Resindez, 23, and Enrico Garza, 26, probably believed they would easily overpower home-alone 11 year old Patricia Harrington after her father had left their two-story home.

It seems the two crooks never learned two things: they were in Montana and Patricia had been a clay shooting champion since she was nine.

Patricia was in her upstairs room when the two men broke through the front door of the house. She quick ly ran to her father's room and grabbed his 12 gauge Mossberg 500 shotgun.

Resindez was the first to get up to the second floor only to be the first to catch a near point blank blast of buckshot from the 11-year-old's knee crouch aim. He suffered fatal wounds to his abdomen and genitals.

When Garza ran to the foot of the stairs, he took a blast to the left shoulder and staggered out into the street where he bled to death before medical help could arrive.

It was found out later that Resindez was armed with a stolen 45 caliber handgun he took from another home invasion robbery. That victim, 50-year-old David Burien, was not so lucky. He died from stab wounds to the chest.

Ever wonder why good stuff never makes NBC, CBS, PBS, MSNBC, CNN, or ABC news........an 11 year old girl, properly trained, defended her home, and herself......against two murderous, illegal immigrants......and she wins, she is still alive.

Now that is Gun Control !

[align=center]Thought for the day: [/align]
Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant' is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'

Flintlock

imported post

MITCH wrote:
Resindez was the first to get up to the second floor only to be the first to catch a near point blank blast of buckshot from the 11-year-old's knee crouch aim. He suffered fatal wounds to his abdomen and genitals.

Oh my gracious... That's gotta hurt.

Serves them right. Violated border laws, responsible for multiple home invasions, stabbed someone else to death, and stole a .45 caliber handgun. They were bound to run into a citizen that wouldrefuse to be a victim and take responsibility for their own defense.

PT111

imported post

Switzer, S.C.; An 11-year-old boy who had been left alone after school shot and killed two men as they tried to steal a videocassette recorder from his family's home, police said.

William Todd Knight, the son of Billy and Ann Knight, "acted very wisely," said Spartanburg County Coroner Jim Burnett. "His life was in danger, he looked for an escape and could not find <NOBR>one ...</NOBR> he was a very brave young man."

Spartanburg County Sheriff's Department Capt. John Blackwood said the boy was watching cartoons in his parents' bedroom Monday afternoon when he heard noises at the front door of the family's brick, ranch-style home.

Todd told officers he was scared, so he went to his room for the .22-caliber rifle his father had given him for Christmas and loaded four rounds.

He then went to the front door and saw a man he described as "rough" pounding on the door. The man finally left in a white Datsun.

Todd said he resumed watching cartoons and about <NOBR>10 minutes</NOBR> later heard banging, this time at a dining room window.

He saw two men climbing through the dining room window. The boy said he went into the bathroom to climb out the window, but saw the white Datsun was parked in the back yard.

Todd told police he went back to the hallway, peeked around the corner into the den and was spotted by one of the intruders as they were taking the VCR.

Todd then fired three rounds at the men, who dropped the VCR and fled.

When police arrived, one of the dead men was found face down next to a woodpile in the back yard, approximately 50 to 75 feet from the house, while the second man was in the driver's seat of the white two-door Datsun.
This from the Snopes site. I am not sure whether to believe this one or not. :what:Eleven Year old boy firing three .22 caliber shots and killing 2 men. Even if it was a rifle everyone knows a .22 doesn't have that kind of stopping power and only 3 shots. Surely he would have had to reload twice. Sometime truth is stranger than fiction. :celebrate

DreQo

State Researcher
imported post

Evil Ernie wrote:
Aw man, you had to go and ruin a perfectly good "HELL YEAH" moment...but hey, the truth will set you free, right?
I dunno, the two stories quoted on the Snopes page are pretty good by themselves. An 11 yr old boy kills two intruders with 3 shots from a .22 rifle? I'll give that a hell yeah! :D

possumboy

imported post

Evil Ernie wrote:
Aw man, you had to go and ruin a perfectly good "HELL YEAH" moment...but hey, the truth will set you free, right?

I know, but it is better for us to be educated than "spouting" off stuff that wasn't true.

We do not want to sound like the Bradys, Protest Easy Guns (or protesteaseshas I like to call them), or the MMM'ers. Not finding out all the information, lying, and only using whatthey found useful in their cause.

Lies do not farther our cause and do we really want to be like them?

swillden

imported post

PT111 wrote:
Even if it was a rifle everyone knows a .22 doesn't have that kind of stopping power and only 3 shots.
His .22 didn't have good stopping power. They decided to run away when they got shot, and were able to make it some distance before slumping over and bleeding out. It's a good illustration of the different between stopping power and killing power. A .22 will likely kill the BG, but short of a brain-penetrating wound it won't stop him unless he decides to be stopped. Luckily, most people are pretty well-trained by Hollywood that when you get shot you're supposed to fall down (or jump backward through the nearest plate glass window).

swillden

imported post

possumboy wrote:
We do not want to sound like the Bradys, Protest Easy Guns (or protesteaseshas I like to call them), or the MMM'ers. Not finding out all the information, lying, and only using whatthey found useful in their cause.

Lies do not farther our cause and do we really want to be like them?
+1

sjhipple

imported post

Double tap so here's a picture to keep this post useful

McCain_Rino.jpg

Michigander

imported post

This hoax has been floating around for a while now.:( Anybody know of any REAL stories of kids responsibly using guns to stop an attacker?

PT111

imported post

Michigander wrote:
This hoax has been floating around for a while now.:( Anybody know of any REAL stories of kids responsibly using guns to stop an attacker?
The one above about the 11 year old boy is true. :)

imperialism2024

imported post

Yup, it's a good thing that American citizens never commit crimes. Damn illegal immigrants. They're ruining the country faster than the queers and the godless libertarians.

:?

IMHO, the thread was ruined even before we found out the story was fictional.

Flintlock

imported post

imperialism2024 wrote:
Yup, it's a good thing that American citizens never commit crimes. Damn illegal immigrants. They're ruining the country faster than the queers and the godless libertarians.

:?

IMHO, the thread was ruined even before we found out the story was fictional.
Easy fella.. Nobody said anything about "queers" and "Godless libertarians."

I don't think it's inappropriate tosuggest that illegal aliens are, in fact, illegal.. I also think it's fair to say that they all don't come here to work, that some do in fact come here to rape, murder, vandelize, burglarize, and rob. And all of them, by definition, are in fact, criminals just by crossing the border. Our southern National Parks have become weed storage facilities for armed drug smugglers and when they cross the border and get injured, they get FREE medical care that I don't get, but yet I have to helpto pay for it.

I think the illegal immigration problem is a national security risk and the more that Article IV Section IV of the Constitution is violated, the more criminal elements we are allowing to take a foot hold in our country andhelping thembecome betterestablished.

Last year there were 102,777 Illegal alien fugitives arrested. There were 280,500 deportations. Out of those 280,500, only 41,428 were voluntarily deported under an arrangement for the illegals with no criminal history. That means only 15% of what we are catching and deporting have no prior criminal record.There are between 12 million and 20 million illegal aliens in the country and our prisons are flooded. I am not that good at math, but that sounds like between 10 and 17 million criminals floating out there causing problems in society.That may or may not be the largest demographic for criminal elements, but it's at least a significant portion and if the constitution was being upheld, this problem would be significantly reduced.

http://www.cnsnews.com/ViewPolitics.asp?Page=/Politics/archive/200804/POL20080410a.html