Thread: "Arms cache" found in girl's treehouse

Post imported post

Peace through superior firepower

Luke 11:21
    "When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed.

Post imported post

Did someone think the tree-house was not being used?

Post imported post

Trust CNN to turn 3 guns into a "weapons cache".
    "You can teach 'em, but you cant learn 'em."

Post imported post

Hhhmmm... strange.
    Bob Owens @ Bearing Arms (paraphrased): "These people aren't against violence; they're very much in favor of violence. They're against armed resistance."

Post imported post

I'm so glad the dad found those guns! I hope they catch the guy. What kind of nerve?! Stashing guns in a kid's treehouse?! I'm getting more and more steamed every second that I think about this. My little brother has a treehouse similar to that (not as nice), and I couldn't imagine this ever happening to him. Fortunately, he's smart enough not to touch them and to get my parents.

Damn, I'm pissed.

Post imported post

Maybe if I build a treehouse the firearm-fairy will bring ME some new toys! Lucky little girl. (totally kidding on that last part, but seriously, stash them in my backyard!

Cop: Didn't your 911 call say that there were 5 guns stashed under your shed?

Me: No officer, I must have mispoke, there are only these two...

Post imported post

ScottyT wrote:
    Maybe if I build a treehouse the firearm-fairy will bring ME some new toys! Lucky little girl. (totally kidding on that last part, but seriously, stash them in my backyard!

Cop: Didn't your 911 call say that there were 5 guns stashed under your shed?

Me: No officer, I must have mispoke, there are only these two...
    I think we all dream of the firearm-fairy leaving guns for us to find. I don't think I've ever walked along a freeway without hoping to run across a pistol tossed from a get-away car. But in all honesty, I think we're all smart enough to realize that this is just fantasy, and that keeping a stolen gun or a gun that was used in a crime could cost us a lot more than just going out and buying one.

On that note, did anyone else see "No Country for Old Men" and want toyell at the screenabout all of those guns he left in the desert instead of taking with him?

Post imported post

expvideo wrote:
    On that note, did anyone else see "No Country for Old Men" and want toyell at the screenabout all of those guns he left in the desert instead of taking with him?
    YES! All that firepower and all he takes is a 1911 and an MP5? seriously? But then again, with the $2 million he could get pretty much whatever he wanted...

...and he was hunting the "last man standing" on foot, couldn't bring too much with him at first, but should have gone back for more!

Post imported post

expvideo wrote:
    I didn't yell but I did make a comment or two...

Peace through superior firepower

Luke 11:21
    "When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed.

Post imported post

Me too. My fiancee was all about me just shutting up and watching the movie. Laff
    Bob Owens @ Bearing Arms (paraphrased): "These people aren't against violence; they're very much in favor of violence. They're against armed resistance."