• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

"Arms cache" found in girl's treehouse

LEO 229

imported post

Did someone think the tree-house was not being used?

expvideo

imported post

I'm so glad the dad found those guns! I hope they catch the guy. What kind of nerve?! Stashing guns in a kid's treehouse?! I'm getting more and more steamed every second that I think about this. My little brother has a treehouse similar to that (not as nice), and I couldn't imagine this ever happening to him. Fortunately, he's smart enough not to touch them and to get my parents.

Damn, I'm pissed.

ScottyT

imported post

Maybe if I build a treehouse the firearm-fairy will bring ME some new toys! Lucky little girl. (totally kidding on that last part, but seriously, stash them in my backyard!

Cop: Didn't your 911 call say that there were 5 guns stashed under your shed?

Me: No officer, I must have mispoke, there are only these two... ;)

expvideo

imported post

ScottyT wrote:
Maybe if I build a treehouse the firearm-fairy will bring ME some new toys! Lucky little girl. (totally kidding on that last part, but seriously, stash them in my backyard!

Cop: Didn't your 911 call say that there were 5 guns stashed under your shed?

Me: No officer, I must have mispoke, there are only these two... ;)

I think we all dream of the firearm-fairy leaving guns for us to find. I don't think I've ever walked along a freeway without hoping to run across a pistol tossed from a get-away car. But in all honesty, I think we're all smart enough to realize that this is just fantasy, and that keeping a stolen gun or a gun that was used in a crime could cost us a lot more than just going out and buying one.

On that note, did anyone else see "No Country for Old Men" and want toyell at the screenabout all of those guns he left in the desert instead of taking with him?

ScottyT

imported post

expvideo wrote:
On that note, did anyone else see "No Country for Old Men" and want toyell at the screenabout all of those guns he left in the desert instead of taking with him?

YES! All that firepower and all he takes is a 1911 and an MP5? seriously? But then again, with the $2 million he could get pretty much whatever he wanted...

...and he was hunting the "last man standing" on foot, couldn't bring too much with him at first, but should have gone back for more!

Flintlock

imported post

expvideo wrote:
I didn't yell but I did make a comment or two...