• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Satire? You decide.

swillden

imported post

Obviously satire:

Yet again, we delve into the topic of assault weapons. The most deadly feature of assault weapons is the veritable pistol grip found on these rifles. They permit the user to “shoot from the hip” John Wayne-style. With a handgun, a killer can shoot from the hip all he wants and hose down an area. With a rifle, the damage is surely double
And

It’s very important to shut down these schools. If people become proficient in self-defense, it increases their ability to actually defend themselves. And we can’t have that.
And

Kansas is passing a law to allow their residents to possess NFA weapons. This is unacceptable. We hate the NFA because it allows people to buy Terror Weapons like .50 Caliber Rifles, cannons, and machine-assault weapons. The entire NFA is really a loophole that allows civilians to own military weapons. Congress passed it because they were scared of the Gun Blobby and the Triangle of Death.

So, in conclusion, we must first add .50 Caliber Terror Rifles and assault weapons to the NFA list, then shut down the NFA registry and seize all weapons.

The Children, this is for them.

swillden

imported post

I like this one:

select_fire_final.jpg

isaiah

imported post

It's hard to tell..
A lot of the stuff on there is outrageous. It seems like there'd be something on the site that screams "satire!" but I haven't found it yet.

Edit: Nay, 'tis satire

Flintlock

imported post

Wow, that is some heady stuff. If they are actually being serious, they are probably not doing a good job for themselves being that I LOL on three occasions because of the raw emotions spewing out. It's like the PETA of the anti-gun movement.

At the top of their site it says:
The VPC Blog is here to educate the unwashed masses about the glory of the VPC and all our beliefs. Beliefs are important, for they are the only way to save The Children.
That about says it all right there..

Here is one of my favorites...

I really need to inform you about another extremely dangerous bullet: the 17 HMR!

This round is so deadly that they named this monstrosit the 17 Human Massacre Round! Its small size was specially designed to slip between HUMAN RIBS to cause devastating wounds. The infamous Ruger 10/22 could be converted to fire this evil bullet.

Please take the time to do some thorough research into this newest threat so the public may be properly warned.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have never heard of or read anything about a .17 HMR being used to shoot at anything other than small game animals.That was funny...

Notso

Campaign Veteran
imported post

How about the definition of foot-pounds......

*Foot-pounds is a unit of force that indicates how many people will be maimed by firearms.

Pretty funny.

Stealth Potato

imported post

Heh, I came across a link to that site a while ago. The great thing is, what with all the hysteria spewed by the various anti-gun organizations, it took me a few moments to realize that it was satire. :p

Dahwg

imported post

One of my favorite quotes:
An even more deadly advancement came in the 1930s, when it was modified to be a “machine pistol,” rapidly spraying bullets with a single press of the trigger. This is not to be confused with the even more deadly semi-automatic version, which is just as even more deadly as the full-automatic version. Both definitely are bullet hoses, despite what the Gun Blobbers say.
:lol: