• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

T-SHIRTS

WARCHILD

imported post

Does anyone have any idea of where I can have t-shirtsprinted in the mid-mich area? It's going to be summer (eventually) and I'm a t-shirt kina guy. What I would like to look into doing, is have some shirts made up--on the front-- "DON'T PANIC"--on the back--- "It is legal to carry a gun in Michigan". Keep in mind, I'm on a fixed income. I know nothing is cheap, but I've never dealt with this before. Got any ideas?

Michigander

imported post

You are really full of some good ideas.:cool:

There are a ton of places that make shirts. I've seen on the spot custom shirts at the Gibralter Trade Center. At an absolute maximum I'd expect it to cost 25 a piece.
You could take pre orders with cash up front, then mail them out to those that ordered them. Wouldn't even be too expensive. It would cost the same for you as everyone else.

WARCHILD

imported post

Michigander wrote:
You are really full of some good ideas.:cool:

There are a ton of places that make shirts. I've seen on the spot custom shirts at the Gibralter Trade Center. At an absolute maximum I'd expect it to cost 25 a piece.
You could take pre orders with cash up front, then mail them out to those that ordered them. Wouldn't even be too expensive. It would cost the same for you as everyone else.

I've been told that before, that I'm full of it, not usually ideas though! :what:

I was being selfish I guess, didn't think of anyone else wanting one, just looking for a place to get me some printed. Never done it before and had no idea where to go. Anyone who wants to copy the idea are welcome to, my brain doesn't have a patent.

Michigander

imported post

It really is a fabulous idea. It would lead people into asking questions, and it would take away uneasiness. Plus, it would eliminate any idea people might have that OCers are plain clothes cops, and it would quickly establish some other key facts.

If I wasn't moving, I'd want a couple of them for myself. It seriously is a great idea. You could even put a plug for your show.

WARCHILD

imported post

Michigander wrote:
It really is a fabulous idea. It would lead people into asking questions, and it would take away uneasiness. Plus, it would eliminate any idea people might have that OCers are plain clothes cops, and it would quickly establish some other key facts.

If I wasn't moving, I'd want a couple of them for myself. It seriously is a great idea. You could even put a plug for your show.
All things are possible. I would rather put Venator's logo with OCDO on it. There is much more readily accesable info on the forum than I can provide on the show. Thanks for your support

mastiff69

imported post

I'LL need one in a XXXL, and a L for mama to well leave that alone for now !

Also if they were a certain color for use in the OC group for shows etc.

And the for sale ones could be in white or etc...

just an idea?

WARCHILD

imported post

mastiff69 wrote:
I'LL need one in a XXXL, and a L for mama to well leave that alone for now !

Also if they were a certain color for use in the OC group for shows etc.

And the for sale ones could be in white or etc...

just an idea?

My son is checking out a new tshirt supplier they may use for the car club shirts. I have him checking on a best price we can get them for. Of course the larger the order the cheaper the price per shirt.

Is this something you guys want to do? I would have to have an idea of how many we could possibly get or what the minimun order may be required for purchase. This is for silk-screen shirts,soI've been told. Let me know,I will pass on any info I get from my son when he checks it out.

K8JDS

imported post

Have you thought about http://www.cafepress.com/

you send them the logo you want....and then anyone can order a shirt online from them.

Not sure if they do front and back...but they will make you all kinds of stuff...not just tshirts....but you can even have your own Open carry Thong!!