• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

News Tribune

Gene Beasley

imported post

You have way more patience than I. I remember reading a news site after the great Chicago masacree (36 shootings), where there were user comments. I found reading them as painful as listening to an BHO/HRC debate. Makes me thinks of the "Never try to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and it annoys the pig" quote. But good for you for trying.

kschmadeka

imported post

Actually, I have no intention of converting the dolts on the forum, it's just a chance to drag their views through the mud in a public forum, and reach some people who can be reached. Also, my op-ed was listed in the Capitol Buzz, the daily state Republican news roundup, so some legislators are likely seeing this too. Always good to put the boot to the libs' neckswhen they're reading.

Kevin