• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Who lives near lacey?

surfj9009

imported post

Free 9mm brass, local pick up only.
http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=7&f=114&t=538853

Since I provided the link, maybe somebody will pick it up and give me half of it? Kind of like a finders fee maybe? Hey, it's worth a shot right?;)

I'll pay shipping.:D

i tried to get him to ship it to me but he won't do it:cuss:. I need lots of 9mm brass still, so if anyone is interested.....

sv_libertarian

State Researcher
imported post

Tell him you'll take it if he can wait until Monday or Tuesday for pickup, and give him my email address, my user name @yahoo.com... I'll pick it up for you.

surfj9009

imported post

sv_libertarian wrote:
Tell him you'll take it if he can wait until Monday or Tuesday for pickup, and give him my email address, my user name @yahoo.com... I'll pick it up for you.
Thanks sv, You rock!:celebrate:celebrate I sent him a message. let me know what he says when he gets back to you.

Jason

surfj9009

imported post

He sent me a message on ar15.com:

"I am in no hurry- it's been sitting here for more than year. Just give me a call on Monday- 253-306-5999- If no one has picked it up before then, its yours."

-Alan

Thanks again SV

sv_libertarian

State Researcher
imported post

No worries. If I can get the stuff, should I apply the money I owe you for the pamphlets to it? I've got the money order sitting on the boat, just haven't had time to get it out yet...

surfj9009

imported post

sv_libertarian wrote:
No worries. If I can get the stuff, should I apply the money I owe you for the pamphlets to it? I've got the money order sitting on the boat, just haven't had time to get it out yet...
that works for me. No problem. I have a stack of checks from everyone that still have not even made it to the bank.:D