Thread: GREAT deals!

Post imported post

Gunsatcost.com

I just bought a NEW XD for $426.87
    That is the cheapest I have ever found a new one for.

I am sorry if this has been posted already.

Alexandria, Fairfax County, Virginia, USA
    Laws alone can not secure freedom of expression; in order that every man present his views without penalty there must be spirit of tolerance in the entire population. -Albert Einstein

Post imported post

KnightSG7 wrote:
    Gunsatcost.com

Nice what caliber/model did you go with? I bought my XD45 Compact last year for $500 OTD. It was the cheapest I could find at the time.

Post imported post

KnightSG7 wrote:
    Gunsatcost.com

:celebrateYaaa!!! Congratulations

You been to the range to shoot it yet?

Post imported post

I ended up getting the XD9 4".

Post imported post

And no , LEO, it is awaiting monday so it can be shipped to my FFL.

Post imported post

Congratulations on your new acquisition!!
    Bob Owens @ Bearing Arms (paraphrased): "These people aren't against violence; they're very much in favor of violence. They're against armed resistance."

Founder's Club Member

Post imported post

I just recently ordered a S&W model 40 . It's the j frame with the grip safety. The only revolver they make without the nasty hole drilled in the sideplate . A while back, I wrote them saying that if they make a traditional revolver with a blued finish, and no idiot lock, I would buy it.

Got to be true to my word

Take a look at this, and tell me it ain't a beautiful gun: http://www.smith-wesson.com/wcsstore...0205_large.jpg

Post imported post

dixiehacker wrote:
    I just recently ordered a S&W model 40 . It's the j frame with the grip safety. The only revolver they make without the nasty hole drilled in the sideplate . A while back, I wrote them saying that if they make a traditional revolver with a blued finish, and no idiot lock, I would buy it.

Take a look at this, and tell me it ain't a beautiful gun: http://www.smith-wesson.com/wcsstore...0205_large.jpg
    Wow -- amazing how much that revolver looks to be just a short barrel version of my S&W .38 special 1909 2nd Change. It is pretty.
    Bob Owens @ Bearing Arms (paraphrased): "These people aren't against violence; they're very much in favor of violence. They're against armed resistance."

Accomplished Advocate peter nap's Avatar

Post imported post

deepdiver wrote:
    dixiehacker wrote:

Wow -- amazing how much that revolver looks to be just a short barrel version of my S&W .38 special 1909 2nd Change. It is pretty.
    Not a bad looking little revolver DH
    It must be the day for deals. My wife decided I should quit cqrrying my little Dan wesson 44 (Bottom)
    So she got me an early fathers day Magnum Research BFR

Founder's Club Member

Post imported post

peter nap wrote:
    deepdiver wrote:
    dixiehacker wrote:
    I just recently ordered a S&W model 40 .* It's the j frame with the grip safety.* The only revolver they make without the nasty hole drilled in the sideplate .* A while back, I wrote them saying that if they make a traditional revolver with a blued finish, and no idiot lock, I would buy it.

Wow -- amazing how much that revolver looks to be just a short barrel version of my S&W .38 special 1909 2nd Change.* It is pretty.
    It must be the day for deals. My wife decided I should quit cqrrying my little Dan wesson 44 (Bottom)
    Wow, if you carry a BFR, you are much more of a man than myself. I picked one of those up at a gun store, and it felt heavier than my Marlin 1895!

Accomplished Advocate peter nap's Avatar

Post imported post

dixiehacker wrote:
    peter nap wrote:
    deepdiver wrote:
    dixiehacker wrote:

Wow, if you carry a BFR, you are much more of a man than myself. I picked one of those up at a gun store, and it felt heavier than my Marlin 1895!
    I keep my guide gun in the truck for serious work!
    I did break down and buy a shouldre holster for the BFR. I have enough trouble with plumbers butt with the DW.

Post imported post

This is the same guy that ownes this website.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6Lk-nuld0g