• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Another good day for OC

rysa

imported post

Went to my bro-in-law's house down in graham.

Stopped at a 7-11 to get gas and a diet coke. On the way into the store a guy who was behind me said "must be nice to have a permit" I politely informed him that there is no permit required to open-carry a firearm in washington; so long as your legally able to own one. This surprised him and i gave him a copy of the WGR pamphlet.

Continued to southhill mall (in puyallup) and walked through it visiting several stores with my wife and kids. Nothing of note; though my wife said that all the teenagers around me were suddenly quieter when we walked by; I didnt notice. Also OC'd at the puyallup safeway, no issue. As a matter of interest, the southhill mall has a puyallup PD station right inside it.

All in all a good day....stay safe