• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Open Carry at Little Ceasers Pizza, Pretty good experiance.

burninsteeda04

imported post

So yesterday I was in town and decided to OC round a bit. went to walmart to pick up some bullets and then went to the range. Walmart was interesting because I went into the store and had one of the Auto Department's employees come running after me, but when she found me she just looked and went on with her business. After that went to the gun range, no problems there go figure. after spending some time killing paper I decided Id had as much fun as my credit card could allow. On my way home I decided to stop and pick up some bread sticks for my GF, since it's her favorite and she wasn't feeling to well. Anyways walk into the store and noticed some of the staff was looking at me looking at manager back at me looking at manager back at me until one said can we get you anything, I said yes but I will wait patiently in line as there was a customer in front of me. One of the prettiest young lady's I have seen in a while decided to say OMG IS THAT A GUN, I replied yes it is. She said, I cant believe that. I told her its 100% legal, im just an ordinary guy who cares about his safety. Anyways, after hearing her tell me how thats scary one of the other employees said, well what can i get you sir. I replied with my order and promptly paid the lady, she in return gave me 2 free coupons for a order of bread sticks and 1 large pizza with a purchase of 2liter coke. Pretty cool if you ask me.

paris3200

imported post

First thing I thought of when I saw this topic was: "There are still little Ceaser's around?". I haven't seen one in years.

Anyway, glad you had a good experience.

Jason

burninsteeda04

imported post

Im not crazy there the ones who are crazy for not carrying a gun.
But I am Crazy for the Crazy bread as its nick named

.40 Cal

State Researcher
imported post

Dude, you suck! I wanted a range partner the other day. And you know that Little Caeser's is right up the street from house, don't ya? I'm right in Brookstone. Let me know the next time you come down and want some range time.

PS: One of the kids who works in there has a dad that OC's a S&W Sigma. He's my neighbor.

burninsteeda04

imported post

Pm me and ill give you a phone number Because I will be more than willing to go with you.

PS: One of the kids who works in there has a dad that OC's a S&W Sigma. He's my neighbor.
I sure hope this neighbor of yours doesnt have a daughter that is extreemly cute, because that might end up bad haha. Because id like to take her home.

GJD

imported post

I've open carried at Little Ceasers before. They didn't say anything to my about my gun.

Their pizza is not my favorite, but the wife loves it. I usually end up with those greasy bread twirls.

ParaChem

imported post

Little Ceasar's is making a come back?? Are they coming to Fayetteville??

It's good to read more and more about OCing. My wife is not too fond of me OCing. :banghead: So I only do it when we are not out together.