Thread: New intro..

Post imported post

I just want to quickly introduce myself. My name is Ron and I am actually an AZ resident, but grew up in the Seattle area. I just recently found this forum a number of weeks ago while searching for carry laws in WA. I am going to be visiting family for a month during Jun/Jul and do not want to leave my sidearm at home.

Honestly I have mixed feelings about carrying open and Icarry concealed here. I did just recently apply for a UT permit so that I can CC legally in WA but I may carry open if I do not recieve it before leaving.

In any case, I know you have quite an uphill battle, esp. in Seattle but the way all of you are handling the excercise of your 2nd ammend. rights is spot on. The "Gun Law" handout is outstanding!

Regards,

Ron

Post imported post

400HP wrote:
    I just want to quickly introduce myself. My name is Ron and I am actually an AZ resident, but grew up in the Seattle area. I just recently found this forum a number of weeks ago while searching for carry laws in WA. I am going to be visiting family for a month during Jun/Jul and do not want to leave my sidearm at home.

Honestly I have mixed feelings about carrying open and Icarry concealed here. I did just recently apply for a UT permit so that I can CC legally in WA but I may carry open if I do not recieve it before leaving.

In any case, I know you have quite an uphill battle, esp. in Seattle but the way all of you are handling the excercise of your 2nd ammend. rights is spot on. The "Gun Law" handout is outstanding!

Regards,

Ron

By the way...Go Cougs! BS/MS WSU

Post imported post

400HP wrote:
    By the way...Go Cougs! BS/MS WSU
    That's what I'm talking about... Go Cougs!

Post imported post

Good to see another new face here. This is awesome, so many new people open carrying or showing interest. Keep spreading the news everyone.