View Poll Results: How long have you been open carrying?

33. You may not vote on this poll
  • I have not open carried yet but plan to soon.

4 12.12%
  • Less than 1 month

1 3.03%
  • 1-6 months

7 21.21%
  • 6-12 months

4 12.12%
  • 1-2 years

8 24.24%
  • 2+ years

9 27.27%

Thread: Poll: How long have you been open carrying?

SW Washington, Washington, USA

Post imported post

It seems there are a lot of first time open carry experiences being shared lately. Am I being optomistic in thinking that there is a surge of people starting to open carry?

Mulligan's Valley

Post imported post

There's a surge in Michigan for sure. We were in the capitol city of lansing yesterday, surrounded by cops, and thousands of runners, joggers, and walkers in a charity event, and nobody cared. :celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate
    The most important lesson I have learned from my time in the freedom movement and further studying it is that trying to create an organization without preventing the issues caused by narcissistic sociopaths and democracy is a lot like heading to sea in a sieve. It'll never work.

The complete and utter truth can be challenged from every direction and it will always hold up. Accordingly there are few greater displays of illegitimacy than to attempt to impede free thought and communication.

Activist Member
    Reno, Nevada, USA

Post imported post

About 5 months, since i turned 18 in late November.

Mukilteo, Washington, USA

Post imported post

I began to OC about 2 weeks ago, shortly after confirming it is legal in Wash State. It is so much more comfortable than CC. Thanks to all the info I've gathered from OCDO I don't ever plan on going back to CC.

1911 before dialing 911.