• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

I could use some writing help

uncoolperson

imported post

I've got an idea, and a rough outline/sketch for a fun and differentop-ed.... but i lack good writing skills (there's a reason i'm going back to school).

needed: some good knowledge of the other side's reasons for gun control, a good sense of humor, and better writting skills than me.(that typowas intentional)

Anyone able to lend a hand?

sv_libertarian

State Researcher
imported post

uncoolperson wrote:
I've got an idea, and a rough outline/sketch for a fun and differentop-ed.... but i lack good writing skills (there's a reason i'm going back to school).

needed: some good knowledge of the other side's reasons for gun control, a good sense of humor, and better writting skills than me.(that typowas intentional)

PM me. I kin spell and rites goodly. :p

Shy_Panda

imported post

sv_libertarian wrote:
uncoolperson wrote:

PM me. I kin spell and rites goodly. :p
U's macin' fun ah me? :p

sv_libertarian

State Researcher
imported post

Shy_Panda wrote:
U's macin' fun ah me? :p
Iff i wur maken fun uh u use wood knowd it bie nohw. i wood hav sed sumthing lyk "shie pandah kant spel hiz wae owt uv a payper bagg" but i dident sae thatt did i? :p

uncoolperson

imported post

sv_libertarian wrote:
Iff i wur maken fun uh u use wood knowd it bie nohw. i wood hav sed sumthing lyk "shie pandah kant spel hiz wae owt uv a payper bagg" but i dident sae thatt did i? :p
wow lib, that's a fairly good represention of the rambling i threw together...

uncoolperson

imported post

Dr. Fresh wrote:
What exactly are you writing? A critical essay? A story?

I guess it could be called a satirical critical essay.... havin fun bored at work and it 'went too far'.

I'll be sure to share it once it's been edited by those that are smarter than me.

(then maybe for fun, and always looking for glory send it around here and there... any good pro-gun ideas?)

ATCer

imported post

This reminds me of something. Hmm...

irak1.jpg

just_a_car

Dr. Fresh

imported post

I'm also pretty good at spelling and grammar. I don't really have time to write anything right now, but I can proofread.