• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Test yourself

DreQo

State Researcher
imported post

First time. Took me a minute to figure out what I was doing, and had Hell's Kitchen playing in the background. I figure after you do it once, it's not as legitimate since you start to recognize the patterns.

Game Over
Your Score: 615
Average reaction time:
Black Armed:625.4ms
Black Unarmed:728.32ms
White Armed:694.44ms
White Unarmed:739.96ms

I'm not sure what the rest of my numbers mean. I think I spotted the black ones better since it was easier to see the silver guns in black hands.

This game reminds me of being in the Marine Corps, trying to see someone's rank and name tag as they approached, and registering the information and determining whether I had to salute or not lol.

ComSec

Campaign Veteran
imported post

couldnt remember the keys at first then it got easy LOL fun

Game Over
Your Score: 435
Average reaction time:
Black Armed:772.92ms
Black Unarmed:778ms
White Armed:797.12ms
White Unarmed:802.28ms

imperialism2024

imported post

First attempt:

Your Score: 565
Average reaction time:
Black Armed:662.84ms
Black Unarmed:795ms
White Armed:715ms
White Unarmed:749.48ms

Second attempt:

Your Score: 585
Average reaction time:
Black Armed:652.64ms
Black Unarmed:800.56ms
White Armed:692.44ms
White Unarmed:758.52ms

Third attempt:

Your Score: 670
Average reaction time:
Black Armed:616.36ms
Black Unarmed:748.04ms
White Armed:641.68ms
White Unarmed:686.36ms

:celebrate

Now, naturally I had to do it NYC-LEO style, and shoot anyone who has something in his hand. Of course all of them said first that they were gonna go to their car to get a gun. :p

Your Score: -880
Average reaction time:
Black Armed:491.16ms
Black Unarmed:549.36ms
White Armed:1233.6ms
White Unarmed:1047.6ms