• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Ted Nugent Has a Message

Sheldon

imported post

Nude had mutiple videos out there all of them good, now as to Kenedy, so speekth the man with armed body guards.

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
imported post

UTOC-45-44 wrote:
Today I'm stupid. I don't get it.:(What makes his remarks so great???

Its a "Ted" thing. Its not the remarks. Its because its Ted saying it.

Ted is known for, shall we say, strong language. This built him a certain reputation. Now he has quite a followingwho admire him for histough, um, salty language and nononsense views.

UTOC-45-44

imported post

Citizen wrote:
UTOC-45-44 wrote:
Today I'm stupid. I don't get it.:(What makes his remarks so great???

Its a "Ted" thing. Its not the remarks. Its because its Ted saying it.

Ted is known for, shall we say, strong language. This built him a certain reputation. Now he has quite a followingwho admire him for histough, um, salty language and nononsense views.

Ahhhh. Got it.

TJ

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
imported post

UTOC-45-44 wrote:
Ahhhh. Got it.

My favorite Ted experience occurred when I was a teenager.

I was raking thelawn, and playinghis Iron Lung(?) album onan 8-track tape player.It was live-in-concert version.

My mom comes outside to inspect my work, listens to Ted for a moment and asks me, "Why do you listen to that garbage?"

The next moment was priceless. The timing was perfect. I knew what was coming on the tape. I said something like, "Listen, mom."

Then Ted, on the tape says, "If you don't like my music, you can get the f*** out of here!"

Oh, did I ever get a dirty look from mom. Oh, was that great!

Eventually the tape player broke, and I lost interest in Ted's music. But, for teenage rebellion, that was just great.

UTOC-45-44

imported post

Citizen wrote:
UTOC-45-44 wrote:
Ahhhh. Got it.

I was raking thelawn, and playinghis Iron Lung(?) album onan 8-track tape player.It was live-in-concert version.

My mom comes outside to inspect my work, listens to Ted for a moment and asks me, "Why do you listen to that garbage?"

The next moment was priceless. The timing was perfect. I knew what was coming on the tape. I said something like, "Listen, mom."

Then Ted, on the tape says, "If you don't like my music, you can get the f*** out of here!"

Oh, did I ever get a dirty look from mom. Oh, was that great!

Eventually the tape player broke, and I lost interest in Ted's music. But, for teenage rebellion, that was just great.

NICE:cool:.

LMAO

TJ

Flintlock

imported post

Citizen wrote:

Oh my... This gives us an indication of your age, lol... ;)

confederatescott

imported post

I agree that a law allowing cops to carry anywhereand not allowing any law abiding personto carry is wrong.But if Ted Nugent qualifies under the nationwide concealed carry for law enforcement officers thenI'm a helicopter pilot. (I'm not)He's no more a law enforcement officer than I am.I stuffed some cotton balls up a dead squirrels ass this evening.....am I now a taxidermist? In order to be qualified under the federal law one must be a real, sho-nuff, legitimatepolice officer....not a wannabe with some honorary credentials.If he's a legitimate police officer then he needs to publicly tell us what police academy it was he graduated from. Also, the law speaks of having picture ID from the agency which he/she is employed. It says EMPLOYED....as in working for.....as in being a professional police officer. Not as in being someone whom a star struck sheriff has handed a badge andallowed to ride along on a few "raids". I just saw him on TV bragging about how he's a police and can carry his gun nationwide.....he's so full of $hit.

mkl

imported post

confederatescott wrote:
But if Ted Nugent qualifies under the nationwide concealed carry for law enforcement officers then I'm a helicopter pilot. (I'm not) He's no more a law enforcement officer than I am....... It says EMPLOYED....as in working for.....as in being a professional police officer. Not as in being someone whom a star struck sheriff has handed a badge and allowed to ride along on a few "raids". I just saw him on TV bragging about how he's a police and can carry his gun nationwide.....he's so full of $hit.

His bio from his webpage lists "Michigan County Sheriff Deputy (1978-present)"
And in an interview that can be read at http://www.tednugent.com/hunting/news/2005/default.aspx?PostID=223
he says:
" I have been a sworn Special Sheriff Deputy in Lake County, Michigan, since 1982 and a Constable in Texas for the past year."

I don't know anything about Ted Nugent, but there you go.

Huck

imported post

Now if congress can pass a law that allows LEOs, retired and active, to carry concealed in all US states and territories then why cant they do the same for law abiding citizens?

Furthermore, House resolution 218 (2004) shows that congress can over-ride state laws that violate rights guarenteed by the Constitution contrary to whatwas said after the Heller ruling.

"The act permits the nationwide carrying of concealed handguns by qualified current and retired law enforcement officers and ammends the Gun Control Act of 1968 (Pub L. 90-618, 82 Stat 1213) to exempt qualified current and retired law enforcement officers from state and local laws prohibiting the carry of concealed firearms."

http://csp.state.co.us/hr218.cfm.html