• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

T-shirt ideas for Michigan open carry.

Venator

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter
imported post

I'm keeping a tally, so far 11 shirts have been requested. If I get it to 25 of so, I'll order and collect then. At that time I will PM those that ordered to work out payments.

ryannever

imported post

i know i'm the new guy and dont have much poll on here but i think the shirt has alot going on, on the front and almost looks clutterd. maybe somethin a little more simple on the front likethe gun and opencarry.org on the front over the left brest like near the heart and keep the stuff on the back. i think the dont panic is almost telling people to panic like the one person said also not a big fan of the lightning bolt. but if these are the shirts and stay this way i'll still support and buy 2

Venator

imported post

ryannever wrote:
i know i'm the new guy and dont have much poll on here but i think the shirt has alot going on, on the front and almost looks clutterd. maybe somethin a little more simple on the front likethe gun and opencarry.org on the front over the left brest like near the heart and keep the stuff on the back. i think the dont panic is almost telling people to panic like the one person said also not a big fan of the lightning bolt. but if these are the shirts and stay this way i'll still support and buy 2

I assume you have read the history on the design. This is what was decided on. We did discuss some of the issues you brought up.

You are however more than welcome to print up another design and use the Michigan open carry logo in your neck of the words.

These shirts will be the first of many, of which alternate designs are welcome. We just want to get something out soon as we have been procrastinating for a while now.

Venator

imported post

Well I'm having trouble with the printer and the art work. Vector files, etc.... They charge $35 a hour for art work and they think they would need two hours of which the first is hour free. So there may be some additional cost that can be spread out over each shirt. I'll keep you update.

I don't care which front design we use, though Dougs' idea is good with me. Less in your face. If we get a few more comments on Doug's idea thats what I will go with.

Venator

imported post

WARCHILD wrote:
One question to open another can of worms; Are the shirts white, or did we settle on light grey?
God will it ever stop! I said white in my request for a quote, but I can change it to Lt. gray if that's what people want.