• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Northern Nevada Meet

Loneviking

imported post

I've decided to give this a seperatethread so the details aren't lost by the info in the Earthquake thread.

BobCav is one of our moderators and a temporary resident of our great state. He is soon to be moving to Washington state (have you seen how those folks drive up there? :shock:).

So, how about a meet and send off? From what I've seen so far, it looks like a weekday evening would work. How about Wed., May 8, at 7 p.m. at Olive Garden--corner of Kietzke and Virginia? I hear that's OC friendly territory. Will that work for everybody?

Loneviking

imported post

Well, Wed. doesn't look good--so what day does? Bob, how much longer are you going to be in Reno?

I'm open for Tues., Wed. or Thurs. night---I work the other four nights. A lunch on Friday would work.

Felid`Maximus

Activist Member
imported post

Loneviking wrote:
Well, Wed. doesn't look good--so what day does? Bob, how much longer are you going to be in Reno?

I'm open for Tues., Wed. or Thurs. night---I work the other four nights. A lunch on Friday would work.

Of those three nights, Thursday would be best for me, but still not perfect (might be able to do Th. but not sure). I actually have testsevery daymonday through fridaybut my most important ones occur during the day on Wed and Thursday. On Friday I can't do anything before 4 PM. Does lunch on Saturday or Sunday work?

The week afterwards (12th-16th) any of those three days you mentioned would work fine.

Maybe not a good idea to base plans off of my plans though. The last two times I tried to meet with people here I couldn't make it.

wayneco

imported post

Sadly, I'm out of the Reno area until the evening of May 14th.

If you could slip it to Wed the 14th I'd really like to make it. :) If you can't, due to your own schedule limitations, I understand how that goes. It would be a shame to miss meeting BobCav before he leaves Reno...

UTOC-45-44

imported post

BobCav wrote:
The 14th would be great and it would be an honor to meet all of you!

Well, Bobcav.

We will also have a OC Meet here in Salt Lake on the 14th @ 7Pm. So we will all be together in "spirit".

TJ

BobCav

Founder's Club Member
imported post

UTOC-45-44 wrote:
BobCav wrote:

Well, Bobcav.

We will also have a OC Meet here in Salt Lake on the 14th @ 7Pm. So we will all be together in "spirit".

TJ
TJ, I really wish we had the time to get together. Please give my bet to everyone in Utah! We're not finished with our West Coast tour and may very well continue travelling after Spokane. Only time will tell!

UTOC-45-44

imported post

BobCav wrote:
UTOC-45-44 wrote:
BobCav wrote:

Well, Bobcav.

TJ
TJ, I really wish we had the time to get together. Please give my bet to everyone in Utah! We're not finished with our West Coast tour and may very well continue travelling after Spokane. Only time will tell!

Bob, I will, and certainly hope to have a Meet WHEN you and your Beautiful wife;) comes thru SLC:celebrate

TJ

Loneviking

imported post

O.K. then, Wed., May 14th at 7 p.m. is the OC meet for all of us here in Northern Nevada.

I mentioned the Olive Garden as a venue because I've seen it listed as OC friendly. Anyone else have any other suggestions? Or is Olive Garden all right with everyone?

wayneco

imported post

I'm really excited to meet some urban northern Nevada open carry folk on the 14th -- I open carry in north Washoe County regularly but never in town so this will be a first on many fronts.

I'm assuming that this is the Olive Garden which we speak, near the "super consumption megaplex"

4900 S Virginia St @ Kietzkie
Reno, NV 89502
(775) 829-1500

Wayne