Thread: Remember...if your life is in danger...

Post imported post

Post imported post

I like the line "He then saw that a man had crashed a gray Ford pickup into the SUV and was brandishing a high-powered rifle."

Yup, those are easy to spot. Just gotta look for the caliber on the barrel... Or maybe they mean "assault weapon", which fires a medium-powered round?

Sounds like when they talk on CSI about how they retrieve a bullet that came from a "hi-capacity 9mm handgun". I wonder how they know what kind of magazine was used from the (questionable) ballistics information...

Post imported post

And the universal witness comment:

"...but they never thought things would turn so violent."

But we did. So please don't impede our right to be prepared.

Post imported post

All the more reason to always be armed.
    Bob Owens @ Bearing Arms (paraphrased): "These people aren't against violence; they're very much in favor of violence. They're against armed resistance."

Post imported post

What a total waste.

There are so many things wrong with this picture.

Post imported post

imperialism2024 wrote:
    I like the line "He then saw that a man had crashed a gray Ford pickup into the SUV and was brandishing a high-powered rifle."

Yup, those are easy to spot. Just gotta look for the caliber on the barrel... Or maybe they mean "assault weapon", which fires a medium-powered round?

Sounds like when they talk on CSI about how they retrieve a bullet that came from a "hi-capacity 9mm handgun". I wonder how they know what kind of magazine was used from the (questionable) ballistics information...
    In Hollywoodany cartridge firearm, whether single shot, bolt action, revolver, pump action or semi automatic is high capacity. Normal capacity for a liberal can be found in black powder rifles and pistols, which have a reload rate of 1-2 rounds per minute.
    He wore his gun outside his pants for all the honest world to see. Pancho & Lefty

The millions of people, armed in the holy cause of liberty, and in such a country as that which we possess, are invincible by any force which our enemy can send against us....There is no retreat but in submission and slavery! ...The war is inevitable–and let it come! I repeat it, Sir, let it come …………. PATRICK HENRY speech 1776

Post imported post

Thundar wrote:
    imperialism2024 wrote:

Normal capacity for a liberal can be found in black powder rifles and pistols, which have a reload rate of 1-2 rounds per minute.
    Those are the only guns us unwashed masses should have access to. I mean, we're too bitter and not intelligent enough to handle a "high-capacity" weapon!!

Post imported post

Gotta love this one too:

"Hennelly reminded that "it is imperative that people call 9-1-1 immediately if they witness suspicious or violent behavior.""

...when just previously in the story it was mentioned that:

"the police chief watched the whole crime unfold from his window as he called for backup units."