Thread: Kinda Pointless, But...

Post imported post

Has anybody noticed that we have the most active state forum aside from VA? I guess that I never even thought that other states would not be as active as us. The only other state I look at is Idaho and I just assumed that they had an infrequent posting rate due to the fact that the state laws there are so fricking awesome and that there were few encounters. Mabey it is just the fact that we are so much more active about education and making sure that we are out there... Or mabey it is just that we have Lonnie on our side.

Campaign Veteran

Post imported post

I have noticedalso that we have the most active forum on the site. Maybe it's because we are so here

Post imported post

Alwayspacking wrote:
    I have noticedalso that we have the most active forum on the site. Maybe it's because we are so here
    I think that's it.

Post imported post

Too much rain keeping us all inside.

Post imported post

uncoolperson wrote:
    Too much rain keeping us all inside.
    Obvisouly a post from someone on the west side, the frickin sun woke me up around 0530 - 0600 today . Oh well it allowed me to finish some finals stuff.

State Researcher

Post imported post

I understand you guys back east hear about rain now and then. It's that wet stuff that falls from the sky that isn't frozen. :P Trade you some rain and hippies for sunshine. And please keep the hippies as a tip.

Post imported post

sv_libertarian wrote:
    ...sunshine...
    is there really such a thing? after 7 years in whatcom county i'm begining to believe the sun is a myth.

State Researcher

Post imported post

uncoolperson wrote:
    is there really such a thing? after 7 years in whatcom county i'm begining to believe the sun is a myth.
    I've heard rumors of sunshine...

Post imported post

sv_libertarian wrote:
    I understand you guys back east hear about rain now and then. It's that wet stuff that falls from the sky that isn't frozen. :P Trade you some rain and hippies for sunshine. And please keep the hippies as a tip.
    Liquid percipitation?:what:This must be the work of the devil. We have enough water over here (cause I'm not a farmer, and can make that claim) since all the snow melted, or at least a good portion of it. The sun, which really exists, has started to peak its head out now that it is late winter. And a far as the hippies go, why don't we ship you ours since we have way more than enough here and you guys all just move on over to the east side of the state, where logic still holds sway. :P Hell would have to freeze over before I would accept hippies in any sort of a trade, even for free... Unless we get to gas them (bear mace)

State Researcher

Post imported post

Go to king5.com and view the coverage of the resent unrest in Oly. The OPD used a pepper spray paintball gun on some! :P

Post imported post

sv_libertarian wrote:
    Go to king5.com and view the coverage of the resent unrest in Oly. The OPD used a pepper spray paintball gun on some! :P
    I have actually used them before, the CO2 powered drum fed paintball guns with little CS pellets... fun stuff. Had about 10 that I was in charge of.
    I'll one up ya.:celebrate
    Attached Images Attached Images

Post imported post

So Shy, is that you in the pic defending us from the unwashed masses?

Post imported post

Bear 45/70 wrote:
    So Shy, is that you in the pic defending us from the unwashed masses?
    God, if only...

Attached Images Attached Images

Founder's Club Member - Moderator Gray Peterson's Avatar

Post imported post

It's a pretty big house that's been built with the efforts of many people. Virginia is the first state for an obvious reasons. I think the amount of traffic and posts this state gets is directly related to the amount of strife we've had to deal with with open carriers here. Most of the cops, most of the gun shop owners around here thought it was completely illegal. Now, PA, MI, and other states are having similar awakenings.