• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

May Day March in Downtown Seattle

expvideo

imported post

sv_libertarian wrote:

I swear this place is going downhill so fast...
Yeah, I'm thinking about moving. I know that's what they want, but I'm so sick of all of the elitist crap in this state.

John Henry

imported post

It's exactly what "they" want...you can move but it will follow you. I see more and more leftist hotspots across the US.

expvideo wrote:
Yeah, I'm thinking about moving. I know that's what they want, but I'm so sick of all of the elitist crap in this state.

John Henry

imported post

I've noticed too, especiallythe past few years. How long have you lived in Olympia?

sv_libertarian wrote:
Check out what the bozo Pete Bohmer had to say about the recent violence in Oly. For those who don't know, Bohmer is a professor of Marxism at The Evergreen State College, and is happy to take a paycheck from the state.
http://svlibertarian.info/category/archives/local-olympia/

I swear this place is going downhill so fast...