• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

My stab at some OCDO business cards

rysa

imported post

I looked on this forum for some business cards that we could print out and hand to people who were interested but i couldnt find any so I made some of my own tonight.

These were designed with the Avery 8731 template in mind and print fine on that. They look WAY better in black and white than they do in color. Most of the information is taken directly out of the WGR pamphlet or published case law. It is 2-sided and I've attached both word documents here.

If people have updates, corrections, different styles im all for it.

Attachments

• OCDOBC Front.doc
    139.5 KB · Views: 265

rysa

imported post

Ok, i've updated it, Word did say it was corrupt even on my local comp. I've repaired the file and it should open fine for you guys now. My apologies.

Attachments

• OCDOBC Front.doc
    139.5 KB · Views: 240

surfj9009

imported post

Thats a great card!! It's perfect as a quick reference of the most relevenat part of the RCW's.

Good job!!!!!

rysa

imported post

I should mention that i printed these on a laser. A lower resolution ink jet might not be able to the get the 6pt font so that its legible. Just a thought. Most decent inkjets should be able to do it no problem.