• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Serpa Holster For a Springfield 3" .45 ACP w/ Rail?

ODA 226

imported post

I was looking at BubbaRon's Serpa at the last gunshow and decided I wanted to get one for my Springfield, but can't find any for this particular pistol...Does anyone here know if they make one?

Even if it was a 5"+rail I'd buy it and saw it down to size. Anyone know?

Chkultr

imported post

Are you looking for one for an xd? I was at the Blackhawk store this afternoon and saw a few on the shelf! Model#410007bk-r is the carbon fiber look and Model#410507bk-r is the black matte finish. Hope I'm not to late for you.

deepdiver

Campaign Veteran
imported post

The rail may be an issue. Buddy of mine has one for his Kimber Ultra Carry II which I believe is about the same size excepting the accessory rail.

r6-rider

imported post

if your talking about the XD your probly fine. my brothers got the 3'' sub compact and it fits in a serpa (one size fits all) idk why the rail would be a problem all XDs come with rails

ODA 226

imported post

I called Blackhawk the other day and was informed that the 1911 Serpa will fit any 1911 with a rail! I've already placed my order!

Alwayspacking

Campaign Veteran
imported post

ODA 226 wrote:
I called Blackhawk the other day and was informed that the 1911 Serpa will fit any 1911 with a rail! I've already placed my order!
Thanks for the info. I am in the market for a new gun, I may get one with rails also. thanks