• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Tidewater May OC Dining Out

Bubba Ron

imported post

Anyone have any suggestions for this coming week on the Southside? Primo's can be our fall back, but how about another new place? Desert Doc's Chilies on Thursday at 7pm? Where is it ??? Chesapeake Square Mall??

vbnative73

imported post

Still waiting on the chance to go to my first one, Ron. 12-month twins and shift work keeping me in. If you all settle on a night I'm not working, I'll be there. I'll keep my eye on the board for the final call.

Great finally meeting you in person at the VB gun show. Got both vehicles "branded" with the stickers now.

Bubba Ron

imported post

ODA 226 wrote:
Can we do it after the 14th? I'm still in Germany until then.
I'm sure we'll do another one after the 14th - I've got a business trip (SUBASE New London, CT) the week of the 11th and won't be back until Friday the 16th.

vbnative - Sounds like you really have a full plate right now :). Feel free to schedule a dining out when you can be available, we'll all do our best to get there....

C

ccloud43

imported post

We can make it on Thur. Chillies sounds good to me

Bubba Ron

imported post

WhatTimeIsIt? wrote:
Thursday and Chilies work for me.
Looks like we have a trend - now in which Chilies does Desert Doc work? This could be a very fun and interesting night!! I WILL bring the sprinkles :D.

vtme_grad98

imported post

I really need to check for the OC dinner thread before I schedule dates. My date is at 6pm so,if the date doesn't go well, I'll seeyou guys a little later on.

Bubba Ron

imported post

Tacitus wrote:
Help me out, give me a street address for this Chili's!
I don't know which Chili's it is either - does anyone have Desert Docs Chili's address? His boss posted somthing somewhere on here - we are talking about this Thursday the 8th - we need an address....

Dutch Uncle

Campaign Veteran
imported post

vtme_grad98 wrote:
My date is at 6pm so,if the date doesn't go well, I'll seeyou guys a little later on.
Geez, you don't give em much chance to warm up before callin' it quits, do ya. If she doesn't work out, bring her on by. Some of the rest of us could try to make some headway, and you can take notes.
:celebrate

vtme_grad98

imported post

Dutch Uncle wrote:
vtme_grad98 wrote:
My date is at 6pm so,if the date doesn't go well, I'll seeyou guys a little later on.
Geez, you don't give em much chance to warm up before callin' it quits, do ya. If she doesn't work out, bring her on by. Some of the rest of us could try to make some headway, and you can take notes.
:celebrate

I don't know. She made a comment the other night on the phone that leads me to believe that she admires Che Guevara. It's not looking promising. I wouldn't have nearly as much problem with liberal women if they didn't all think they were moderates. It's like fat women that think they're "average" size. Just because you are as fat as your friends doesn't make you average.

Also, to an earlier question:

Chesapeake Square-Chili's
spacer.gif
class=Addresstxt2636 Taylor Road
spacer.gif
class=AddresstxtCheaspeake, class=AddresstxtVA class=Addresstxt23321-2006
spacer.gif

DocDaddy

imported post

Went to Chili's OC'ing as well... but the one over on Nimmo Parkway. Buddy is going overseas for an extended period of time this weekend, so we got together for dinner and that happend to be the same day and time as the other OCDO. Sorry for missing this event. Next time!