• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Tidewater May OC Dining Out

kimbercarrier

Campaign Veteran
imported post

I was just thinking of posting that. I'm suggesting next week on the peninsula.We could do Vinny's or County Grill. But I can't make it monday or tuesday.:?

Chkultr

imported post

kimbercarrier wrote:
I was just thinking of posting that. I'm suggesting next week on the peninsula.We could do Vinny's or County Grill. But I can't make it monday or tuesday.:?
have not heard of either of those places! what is on the menu? smokin joes an option?

Chkultr

imported post

WOW Smokin Joes is closed! I wonder if the original in Kilmarnock is also closed! If I am able to make it depending on date and time I would vote for the County Grill.

C

ccloud43

imported post

Pizza...BBQ...Pizza...BBQ...AAAAGGGGG I cant decide:uhoh:

cwolfs69

imported post

well someone make our minds up and lets set a date. i missed the last one at chilis about 2 miles from the house. on the peninsula is fine though. i would suggest county grill cause i do like barbeue but will do whichever.

Bubba Ron

imported post

We're down for either the County Grille or Vinny's....how about Thursday evening (MAY 22nd) at 7 pm????? Someone else please pick which place.....

DocV

imported post

Rats! I was just reminded that I have a Cub Scout Committee meeting that night. I was looking forward to meeting ODA's spouse and dusting off my rust Croatian.

Kako ste?

Govorite li Engleski?

Govorimmalo Hrvatski.
Maybe the next one...

DocV

Dutch Uncle

Campaign Veteran
imported post

DocV wrote:
Kako ste?

Govorite li Engleski?

Govorimmalo Hrvatski.

What he said!

I reckon I'll show up. Mark, did you check to make sure they plan to have barbecued pork on hand that night?

ODA 226

imported post

DocV wrote:
Rats! I was just reminded that I have a Cub Scout Committee meeting that night. I was looking forward to meeting ODA's spouse and dusting off my rust Croatian.

Kako ste?

Govorite li Engleski?

Govorimmalo Hrvatski.
Maybe the next one...

DocV

Hvala na pitanju, odlicno! Govorim engleski tako, tako. Vidimo se , bok!

Jadranka

kimbercarrier

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Sorry Dutch they said they would have some road kill as a backup meat. A little sauce and you won't know if it's possum or pork. Possum the other white meat.:lol:

DocV

imported post

ODA 226 wrote:
DocV wrote:

Kako ste?

Govorite li Engleski?

Govorimmalo Hrvatski.
Maybe the next one...

DocV

Hvala na pitanju, odlicno! Govorim engleski tako, tako. Vidimo se , bok!

Jadranka

Hmmm. Thanks for the excellant pie? I speak Enlish so,so. See you later, thanks!

Okay, how close was I? I don't think the pie part is right. My idioms need work.

DocV