• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

My house was shot while I was standing behind where it hit.

Weak 9mm

imported post

As long as the shotgun isn't yours and you're underage, then it is ok to carry it and shoot it at occupied structures.

If you carry a sidearm in a holster to defend against those attacks, however, you are a major threat and must be dealt with immediately.

PT111

imported post

Evil Ernie wrote:
Aw c'mon Techno, then they'd have to do all that paperwork....

"Bad cop, no donut"...heh
The cops did their job in apprehending the criminals. It is up to the prosecuter and judge to actually determine charges and bond. I think any cop bashing here should be reserved for those actually guilty. Maybe an extra doughnut for the cops and the DA sent to bed without supper.

Huck

imported post

Flintlock wrote:
If they are going to be freed, then what is the point of having it be illegal to fire on people's houses? Is being 17 an exemption from wrongdoing in this country?Does someone have to die for anything to ever be done?

Unbelievable..
Sometimes nothing's done even when people die. By letting those punks off can the authorities say "you can shoot up a residence and get away with it" any louder? Those punks will most likely go out and do it again.

casullshooter

imported post

Flintlock wrote:
If they are going to be freed, then what is the point of having it be illegal to fire on people's houses? Is being 17 an exemption from wrongdoing in this country?Does someone have to die for anything to ever be done?

Unbelievable..
My cousins' husband was murdered by a 17 yr. old in FL during the 90s........the perp got 3 years.

Weak 9mm

imported post

Was it due to his age? If so, I guess a few months literally made a lifetime of difference for that kid. Sounds like some kind of gang member who isn't going to be repaired by jail time, but instead recieves an all expense paid 3 year education in how to become a "better" criminal.

Note that I am sorry for the loss your family has suffered and for the fact that the individual was able to get off so easily.