• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC, meetings and etc....

utahglock

imported post

Hey guys, and gals,

I was curious if there is in the works... maybe making the meeting for June on a saturday ? ? ? I would love to come to one but i work graveyards sun-thurs. , friday would work good for me too. and i was thinking of a few suggestions.... so here they are :)

Charlie Chows - (dragon grill buffet) - 400south, 250ish east downtown slc. they usually arent too busy and have lots of tables :)

..... I have gone in uniform to grab lunch before work, but have never OCd, there with out badge and duty belt from my security job.

i would... like to suggest this.. as a person whom doesnt have a car, it gets a bit tricky trying to go out to midvale,murray,sandy, west valley etc...

:p juts my two cents.

colormered

imported post

Just realized that, on Memorial Day weekend, we'll be OCing the entire weekend with a muzzleloader! Granted, it will be at the Cache Valley Rendezvous with something like 1000 people camping the weekend, recreating an early 1800's mountain man rendezvous, which is how Cache county got its name. Anyway, many of the participants will be going to/coming from the gun range where they participate in black powder shooting competitions. So packing around a muzzleloader pistol doesn't stand out at all!

BTW, anyone ever see ANY holsters for a muzzleloader?

usSiR

Campaign Veteran
imported post

utahglock, sounds like an idea to me for a meet on a Sat. I would imagine there may be a lower turn out on a Sat. night with the nice weather, but we can try and see.

Shaolin, good idea too. I would like one closer to home rather than an hour from me, I was actually thinking it would be cool if there were one in Layton but it seems utahglock prob lives in SLC with not transportation.

So..... If you guys would like to do a Sat night dinner some where between SLC and Ogden I'm up for doing a big part in the organization for it, but I'm only going to be available the 21st and 28th :(. If this sounds like an idea for a decent turn out lets get a tread started and I'll post a link to it from the UCC.com site

So far the camping trip poll is going for the 14th and 15th, if we do a dinner on an other weekend it could attract more people.

colormered

imported post

xmirage2kx wrote:
some generic ones may fit... what gun? I will see if I can find one for you.
Realized I hadn't replied to this in a couple forevers. The gun is a Traditions Kentucky pistol.

KENTUCKY%20PISTOL_S.jpg

moz-screenshot.png
moz-screenshot-1.png

younggun20

imported post

utahglock I would suggests going in and making sure they are ok with a group of OCers, so we dont run into problems when we arrive. than post the date and time and we'll show.