• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Got any ID?

Venator

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter
imported post

Heard an Irish comedian respond to the question by a bartender if he had any ID. The comedian said, "Yeah my teeth." Well,....I thought it was funny.

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
imported post

dixiehacker wrote:
If someone asks for you ID, and you show them your belt buckle...

You might be a Redneck!
How about if you have to check your belt-buckle when someone asks you to initial something?

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Venator wrote:
Heard an Irish comedian respond to the question by a bartender if he had any ID. The comedian said, "Yeah my teeth." Well,....I thought it was funny.

I have GOT to get my dentist to give me my x-rays!!

"Yes, Officer. I have ID right here."

(handover x-rays)

Before recognition sets in totally, "But, I haven't died yet, so I don't know why you want those."