• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Place to buy CC holsters in SLC?

broncbob

imported post

I open carry for the most part, but have a XD40 subcompact for CC, trouble isI don'thave don't have a holster for it other than the one that came with it.

I would like a IWB. Any thoughts on what you might own, and where you got it?

GeneticsDave

imported post

Most quality IWB holsters are going to be mainly available online. The CrossBreed is a great one. Some people also like the CompTac C.T.A.C. You can go with a Bianchi or something else at a local store, but most people I have talked to seem to like the custom online holsters better.

b1ack5mith

imported post

broncbob wrote:
I open carry for the most part, but have a XD40 subcompact for CC, trouble isI don'thave don't have a holster for it other than the one that came with it.

I would like a IWB. Any thoughts on what you might own, and where you got it?
BLASPHAMY! one doesnt need a CC holster... CC is for heroes :D (i try to rub that in my dads face lol)

utahxd9

imported post

UTOC-45-44 wrote:
41 Magnum wrote:
I have a guy out of salt lake do most of mine. http://www.hbeleatherworks.com . Guys name is Eric. Excellent work. And you're supporting someone local.
I contacted this guy and he is awesome. Will pretty much do anything.

TJ
2nd on that one my neighbor got a iwb holster from him, the guy was very cool & got the holster done for him in like 3 days. The holster is high quality & very well made.

joelevi

imported post

thx997303 wrote:
Welcome to OCDO joelevi!

How did you find out about us?
Thanks, thx997303!

I visited opencarry.org quite a while ago, missed the entire "forums" link and haven't come back too often. Then the WVCPD fiasco popped up and one of the guys said he found other OCers from Utah on opencarry.org, so I came back, dug deeper, signed up, and here I am... ;)

- www.JoeLevi.com

thx997303

imported post

hehe, yeah, I didn't find the forums for a while either. But I logged in and went to one of our dinners, and now am decently active.

This place is great and the people are too. Ask any question, and you will get a good answer.