Thread: I received my lifetime LTC today!

Post imported post

I got my first 4 year permit in August of 04 (24 day turnaround). When I went on March 20 of this year to renew, this time I had a 46 day turnaround. Still not bad, considering that I've been hearing stories of people waiting several months to receive their lifetime permits. I honestly did not expect to receive my permit until sometime in June, so all in all, I can say that I am pleased.

Post imported post

Yeah it seems that their initial backlog for the lifttime permits has decreased. From several people I have been seeing that its 4 - 8 weeks. Mine was 4 weeks when I got mine a couple months ago.

Post imported post

I'm looking forward to getting the lifetime permit. I let my previous license expire when I had a back injury and carrying was too painful, then saw how bad I was from lack of practice and decided to wait. As soon as my car is fixed, I'll be applying and hitting the range regularly.

Founder's Club Member - Moderator Gray Peterson's Avatar

Post imported post

Tatted, with any luck you'll see a big change with Gary PD in terms of open carry. I'll leave the devil to the details and keep working on it. Let's just say that they have been served notice.