• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

I received my lifetime LTC today!

tattedupboy

imported post

I got my first 4 year permit in August of 04 (24 day turnaround). When I went on March 20 of this year to renew, this time I had a 46 day turnaround. Still not bad, considering that I've been hearing stories of people waiting several months to receive their lifetime permits. I honestly did not expect to receive my permit until sometime in June, so all in all, I can say that I am pleased.

squarepeg

imported post

Yeah it seems that their initial backlog for the lifttime permits has decreased. From several people I have been seeing that its 4 - 8 weeks. Mine was 4 weeks when I got mine a couple months ago.

aikidoka

imported post

I'm looking forward to getting the lifetime permit. I let my previous license expire when I had a back injury and carrying was too painful, then saw how bad I was from lack of practice and decided to wait. As soon as my car :cuss: is fixed, I'll be applying and hitting the range regularly.

Gray Peterson

Founder's Club Member - Moderator
imported post

Tatted, with any luck you'll see a big change with Gary PD in terms of open carry. :) I'll leave the devil to the details and keep working on it. Let's just say that they have been served notice. :D