• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

any high point holsters for 9mm?

rmodel65

imported post

anyone got a link to a high point 9mm holsters. ive got a universal hip holster it's not molded and likes to eject my clip when getting in/out of my car.

Evil Ernie

imported post

The Fobus is great for the C9. Also Uncle Mikes Sidekick size 16 is a good alternative for a belt clipon with a spare mag holder built in.

C9Holstered.jpg

rmodel65

imported post

ive got a uncle mikes size 15 it works pretty besides wanting to eject the clip when entering and exiting the vehicle. ill look into both of those suggestion.

hopefully ill be picking up another gun this year too:D

FightingGlock19

imported post

it may be easier to find a holster that works by buying a Glock or M&P ...just picking.

If it's any consolation, my 5y/o step-son uses an Uncle Mike's nylon holster (similar to the one pictured) to carry his Sig 229 blue gun

rmodel65

imported post

i got what i could afford:cry:, actually i couldnt even afford it :p i got it for a bday present. i had a pretty bad motorcycle wreck in mid November and havent worked since. ended up with a broken left wrist, right shoulder and a pretty messed up back. and to top it off a totaled harley thats the worst part of ther whole ordeal:cry:

Aran

Banned
imported post

rmodel65 wrote:
i got what i could afford:cry:, actually i couldnt even afford it :p i got it for a bday present. i had a pretty bad motorcycle wreck in mid November and havent worked since. ended up with a broken left wrist, right shoulder and a pretty messed up back. and to top it off a totaled harley thats the worst part of ther whole ordeal:cry:
At least now you don't have to worry about oil leaks. :D

rmodel65

imported post

i had a sporty little less likely to leak oil i believe, it uses the 1200 the rest are all using the new twin cam 96 but it looked like a bobber. disregard the ugly 2up seat it was just on for a long ride to daytona (made it there in back in one day next time i will stay over night rather harsh for a round trip ride:p) i can deal with an oil leak but id much rather support some American men than some japs, unless its a bmw:shock: the k1200s makes me drool
wreck003.jpg

Aran

Banned
imported post

rmodel65 wrote:
i had a sporty little less likely to leak oil i believe, it uses the 1200 the rest are all using the new twin cam 96 but it looked like a bobber. disregard the ugly 2up seat it was just on for a long ride to daytona (made it there in back in one day next time i will stay over night rather harsh for a round trip ride:p) i can deal with an oil leak but id much rather support some American men than some japs, unless its a bmw:shock: the k1200s makes me drool
wreck003.jpg
Uh, little less racism would be nice there. And BMWs are German, not Japanese.

rmodel65

imported post

Aran wrote:
rmodel65 wrote:
Uh, little less racism would be nice there. And BMWs are German, not Japanese.

sorry for the error i know that, just lumped the import bike into one mass:p