• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

IWB Holsters

David.Car

imported post

Comptac MTAC.

Also have the ability to adapt it for other gun molds for $35 each per mold. Basically an excellent quality IWB holster you can use for everything.

packnrat

imported post

ScottyT wrote:
I don't like J-hooks, like on the holster that you linked, because the gun will ride on the pants instead of on the belt.

I would recommend getting an IWB with adjustable cant, everyday I wish mine had the ability to angle forward a bit.

I am planning on getting the Crossbreed Supertuck Deluxe as soon as I have a bit of cash, I have heard nothing but good things about it and it has adjustable depth and cant.

i bought one of these...so far not lived up to the hipe.
but it is still new so i will give it some time to work in and then i can say for real if good or not. (only have had it a couple weeks)

not a big fan on iwb as i then need to buy pants two sizes bigger than me.
the fit is a bit to baggy for my likes, and the belt needs to be tight to keep the pants up. i like pants the fit right and are not made for people much bigger than me.
not tight on the legs and butt...but not all baggy loose, this could be the problem.
need to find a deffernt brand of pants to test with.

but as for the holster it was made real good. so no problems there.

HighCaliber

imported post

Milt Sparks Versa Max II. I love it. My only complaint is that it is for my Sig P228 which is big, and the decocker snags on the inside leather when I am reholstering.