Thread: Not your usual Mother's Day gift....

Post imported post

I've given the wife some lame gifts over the years but when she decided to get her CPL and expressed an interest in carrying, this years choice was an easy one. Holster and extra mags arrive on Saturday. Hers is Imperial Purple.

Model; FS 380
    Colors available: Bright Chrome, Black Powder Coat, Satin Nickel, Black Chrome, Ruby Red, Royal Blue, Majestic Pink, Imperial Purple, King Cobra Copper.
    http://www.cobrapistols.com/new/index.html

Post imported post

Nice......looked at the Cobra 45 pistol at one point, I would have looked harder except I'm not really needing another concealed DAO pistol at the moment, more in the market for a 1911 or something similar. And even that has to wait.....

Was there a 9mm model as well? I would have looked at a 9mm over a .380, just in terms of power and such for the size.......but good purchase anyways! Now us PC guys have to go out and get some range time in; bring your mom along!

Post imported post

saweeeeeeeeeet!!!!!!!:what:

Post imported post

Great gift choice!
    Bob Owens @ Bearing Arms (paraphrased): "These people aren't against violence; they're very much in favor of violence. They're against armed resistance."

Post imported post

Gotta love tax returns which gave me quite the headache trying to decide between a glock and XD .45 so i bought the XD with my return and then the government stimulated me once again so i bought 'her' the glock as an early mother's day present. Needless to say we've been to the range 5 times in a two week period so chalk up another one for the good guys.