• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Not your usual Mother's Day gift....

Bill Starks

State Researcher
imported post

I've given the wife some lame gifts over the years but when she decided to get her CPL and expressed an interest in carrying, this years choice was an easy one. Holster and extra mags arrive on Saturday. Hers is Imperial Purple.

Model; FS 380
Colors available: Bright Chrome, Black Powder Coat, Satin Nickel, Black Chrome, Ruby Red, Royal Blue, Majestic Pink, Imperial Purple, King Cobra Copper.
http://www.cobrapistols.com/new/index.html

compmanio365

imported post

Nice......looked at the Cobra 45 pistol at one point, I would have looked harder except I'm not really needing another concealed DAO pistol at the moment, more in the market for a 1911 or something similar. And even that has to wait.....

Was there a 9mm model as well? I would have looked at a 9mm over a .380, just in terms of power and such for the size.......but good purchase anyways! Now us PC guys have to go out and get some range time in; bring your mom along! :D

Adam_Y

imported post

Gotta love tax returns which gave me quite the headache trying to decide between a glock and XD .45 so i bought the XD with my return and then the government stimulated me once again so i bought 'her' the glock as an early mother's day present. Needless to say we've been to the range 5 times in a two week period so chalk up another one for the good guys.