• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

At gun point December 6th, 2007

xRapidDavex

imported post

My favorite part was how she thought you were "unreasonable" by asking what law you were breaking.

thx997303

imported post

Everyone who does not agree with someone like that is unreasonable, or crazy.

I learned that a long time ago.

rpyne

imported post

colormered wrote:
UTOC-45-44 wrote:
When they were done a Sergeant came back with my gun and I was uncuffed. He said something to the effect that this will probably happen everytime.
Not that it would necessarily be the MOST appropriate response, but I would have probably replied something like, "NEXT time I won't resist the urge to file a lawsuit, because now you KNOW better."
Where to I contribute to your legal fund to sue them THIS time?!?

UTOC-45-44

imported post

rpyne wrote:
colormered wrote:
UTOC-45-44 wrote:
When they were done a Sergeant came back with my gun and I was uncuffed. He said something to the effect that this will probably happen everytime.
Not that it would necessarily be the MOST appropriate response, but I would have probably replied something like, "NEXT time I won't resist the urge to file a lawsuit, because now you KNOW better."
Where to I contribute to your legal fund to sue them THIS time?!?

You can ALWAYS Pm me:lol:. There is ALWAYS a way to put $$$ in my savings account:lol:

Or better yet...maybe I should create UTOC-45-44 LEGAL ACCOUNT:celebrate

TJ

eddified

imported post

UTOC-45-44 wrote

Especially when had the buggerscratcher on the bangswitch. That made me kinda scared.:uhoh:

TJ
Sorry for the newbie question, but what is a 'buggerscratcher' and what is a 'bangswitch?

Also, what are 133 explosives, and did TJ really have them?

Kevin Jensen

State Researcher
imported post

ZOOM!

A "buggerscratcher" is your finger, and a "bangswitch" is a trigger.

133 is the number of bullets on TJ at any given moment.

Really, 133!

GeneticsDave

imported post

Boogerscratcher is the index finger, commonly used to pick ones nose.

Bangswitch is the trigger, used to make the firearm go "bang".

I am guessing here, but his 133 explosives probably refer to the extraordinary amount of ammunition he carries (more than enough rounds for each of his three carry firearms).

eddified

imported post

SGT Jensen wrote:
ZOOM!

Really, 133!

Haha. That's just funny. He reminds me of Rambo, really!

UTOC-45-44

imported post

eddified wrote:
SGT Jensen wrote:
ZOOM!

Really, 133!

Haha. That's just funny. He reminds me of Rambo, really!

Rambo.....(pause).........is a PUSSY...:what:...:lol:. :celebrate

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/9cb3vjPfTrc&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

:lol:

TJ

UTOC-45-44

imported post

Pointman wrote:
My wife thinks he's too cute to be Rambo.

Your wife...Hrmmm...:shock:.

Too "cute" :uhoh:...Well it's better than if was too Ugly to be Rambo:lol:.

Tell her -"Thanks for the Compliment"

TJ

P.S That's one of the very FEW compliments that I have recieved in a LOOOONG time (as I sign off blushing and all.Night) D.S

timf343

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Francis Marion wrote:
SGT Jensen wrote:
ZOOM!

Really, 133!
'cause nobody ever won a gun fight and said, "I wish I had less ammo." :cool:

You know, if California gets its way and passes Assembly Bill 2062, limiting the purchase of ammunition to 50 rounds per month... It would take TJ 3 months before he'd leave his house over there! Avoid at all costs. It might be a pretty place to visit, but it's too expensive, and far too liberal. By their calculation, I have more ammunition at home now than most Californians could buy before they die.

I don't want hostile martians to invade earth, but God knows I definitely don't want to be in California if it does! Laser guns or not, I like my chances alot better knowing my Glock is on my hip and my Mossberg is by my bed.

scorpioajr

imported post

colormered wrote:
UTOC-45-44 wrote:

2nd that.

Cykaos

Opt-Out Members
imported post

50 rounds per month? Wow.. How do you go to the range? I shoot more than 50 rounds a month at the range...

I wouldn't mind as much if it were 50 rounds of hollow point or something a month since I only fire FMJ at the range, but even then it would be stupid...

thx997303

imported post

They could get around that pretty easily, just have the guys at the range "rent" brass, and include it in the range admission.

asforme

Campaign Veteran
imported post

thx997303 wrote:
They could get around that pretty easily, just have the guys at the range "rent" brass, and include it in the range admission.
Then they get to charge whatever they want for the ammo too. Watch .45ACP jump to over $0.50 per shot.

thx997303

imported post

true, well then,

They could get around that pretty easily................Get the H@ll out of Commiefornia!