Thread: 5.11 days at Guns and Ammo Warehouse in Manassas

Founder's Club Member - Moderator longwatch's Avatar

Post imported post

Looks like there is going to be a big sale this weekend 5/10-11 at Guns and Ammo Warehouse in Manassas. 20% off 5.11 gear and other sales too.

Post imported post

I live in the wrong place. We don't have anyplace here that carries 5.11 gear let alone has a sale on it.
    Bob Owens @ Bearing Arms (paraphrased): "These people aren't against violence; they're very much in favor of violence. They're against armed resistance."

Post imported post

longwatch wrote:
    Looks like there is going to be a big sale this weekend 5/10-11 at Guns and Ammo Warehouse in Manassas. 20% off 5.11 gear and other sales too.
    Yea... I learned about it yesterday morning when I stopped in. Probably would have waited until today had I known!

Post imported post

Thnaks for the heads up LW. As soon as I read your post I hightailed it down there and picked myself up a new summer wardrobe, and got a fantastic burger to boot. Also found out they're doing a drawing for an AR-10, a Ruger, and 2 helo rides.

The problem with the internet is nobody can really tell when you’re serious and when you’re being sarcastic. –Abraham Lincoln