• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Lee Fisher as Gov?

yankees98a

imported post

If Strickland becomes Obama's vp, Fisher would be gov. How does he stand on the issues?

Brian D.

imported post

Lee Fisher is as anti-gun as they come. Past board member of Handgun Control Inc. or one of the other lefty gungrabbing grasseater groups as memory serves.

I dunno about Strickland leaving to be a VP candidate, he has said over and over that he will NOT do this. And at least up untilnow, he's not out-and-out lied as governor, to the best of my knowledge.

However, with this whole Mark Dannfiasco, who knows how much 'CYAing' will be done by members of his party? And also, if Dann quits or is removed, Lee Fisher has past experience as Ohio Attorney General, the Governor may need his services in that spot until the next election...that will mean the end of reciprocity agreements for carry licensees, and probably worse stuff for all Ohio gun owners. :X

DJ_Amish

imported post

Well i know the family pretty well and they are all a bunch of liberal crybabys. ( My son's mother is lee fishers niece) I didnt trust him when he was AG and dont trust him now..