• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

What I think about OCDO..

Alwayspacking

Campaign Veteran
imported post

I would like to say something about OCDO, that this is one of the most respectful forums that I have even come across. I have been a member of plenty of forums in my life. I have visited many forums in order to find more information on different things that I am into at the time. But I must say that this site gives me a very pleasant experience while searching topics and comments here.. The People are kind to each other, they will go out of there way to search for references, laws, city ordnances to inform someone in need, and lend support for one another.
I have yet to see any bashing on this site, and any rude commits toward anyone at all. This site is full of positive, respectful, kind, and caring individuals. I have not met anyone as of yet from OCDO but I can imagine that it will be a pleasure to attend a lunching with you folks that reside in WA. BTW The Washington site RULES!!!!
It's good to be part of a good thing. Thanks for being so kind one to another and to me. I am learning a lot from all of you here... all you stay safe, protected and remember to be alwayspacking.

xRapidDavex

imported post

I can't believe no one acknowledged this.

Way to articulate the great things about our forum!

Doug Huffman

Banned
Washington Island, across Death's Door, Wisconsin,
imported post

xRapidDavex wrote:
I can't believe no one acknowledged this. Way to articulate the great things about our forum!
Yep. But I didn't know that's what 'articulate' means.

I have yet to see any bashing on this site,
Either we are equal or we are not. Good people ought to be armed where they will, with wits and guns and the truth. NRA KMA$$

Alwayspacking

Campaign Veteran
imported post

xRapidDavex wrote:
I can't believe no one acknowledged this.

Way to articulate the great things about our forum!

Yes I still believe this is a very good forum. I have seem some inappropriate comments arise here and there, however when people of different walks of life debate on topics which means a lot to them, we become hasty in our speech. Even with that being the case I have notice that much of the inappropriate talk here does not last for to long,, but it is a open forum and things do arise.

I spend about 90% of my firearm related internet reading on OCDO. Very good site.