• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC Portland

jamesb3002

imported post

Today was the first time I Open Carried during the day running errands. I went to the barbershop on NE 42nd off Sandy for my haircut. I went to Verizon Wireless store at Jantzen beach looking for a phone case. I went to Jubitz Truck Stop off Marine Drive to get gas and check the fluids under the hood.

No one said anything and I did not notice any bug eye looks. It was a pleasant uneventful day.

I was nervous at first but it quickly wore off and felt comfortable, much easier then worrying about if it is covered and such.

With the warmer weather coming I will be doing alot more OCing.