Thread: red river steakhouse oc experiance

Post imported post

Well, i didnt intend to oc, but it was my wifes birthday and i was all dressed up and when we got seated, i didnt want to get my jacket dirty. I was a little nervous, seeing as i havnt oc'd since the meet up at cabelas. The steakhouse wasnt that busy and for over an hour no one said anything.

Finaly our very friendly waitress asked me what i did for a living. I told her i used to be in security and am now in the auto parts deliver buisness. She said "ahh ok" I go i appologize if i offended anyone and he says that i didnt offend anyone that she didnt think anything was wrong becuase and i quote " you dont look scarry looking".

Then the second server who was near by said that she felt safer becuase she could see it and new that if robbers came in, i would take care of it.(her words)

It was deffinately not the set of reactions i was expecting from them, there comments were even stranger. I cant believe they supported it. I basicly told them that it is legal to oc in Indiana and that i do it as a deterent to crime, and it was a hold over from my security days.

Anyone else have any good moments lately.

Franklin Township, DeKalb County, Indiana, USA

Post imported post

Thursday morning, I did OC in Angola at Wells Fargo Bank, Farmers State Bank, Subway and Snyder's Coin-Op Laundromat.

Saturday, I did OC in Angola at Meijer,Meijer gas station and Scott's Food Store. I did OC in Fort Wayne at J.K. O'Donnell's and in Auburn at Mad Anthony Tap Room.

While in Mad Anthony's, a woman sitting at a table turned to me at the bar and said,"My husband is just fascinated with your gun". I replied, "So am I. That's why I wear it". This brought a belly laugh from her husband who gave me the "thumbs up" and he said,"More people ought to do it. There'd be less crime". I replied," Alcohol, Tobacco and Firemarms should be a convenience store instead of a gov't agency". He got up and shook my hand on that one.

Post imported post

Although i don't oc,(just a personal prefference),i love hearing all the stories about people oc'ing and the responses that they get,especially the negative ones ,when i hear about the negative responses,i get so angry it makes me want to go to that establishment and oc,just to piss off their liberal way of thinking.

Post imported post

Thats great mordis! I never appologize off the bat because I haven't done anything wrong. Just act like it's completely normal... which it is.

I've had a number of great OC experiences lately.. everywhere from Jimmy Johns (new one on Ridge Road and Indy Blvd in Highland), Meijer ect. ect. Not a single bad word or anything... I also walked past a higland cop in the Meijer and just got a nod. Good times!