• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

100,000 Rounds Per Minute....

imperialism2024

imported post

Been posted, though I don't remember in which thread.

Anyhow, it's nice to see what the government is going to next use to infringe on our rights and the rights of citizens of other countries.

Weak 9mm

imported post

Jesus christ dude, nevermind. I'm beginning to realize I don't belong here, lol.

imperialism2024

imported post

Weak 9mm wrote:
Jesus christ dude, nevermind. I'm beginning to realize I don't belong here, lol.
Jeez, if you're gonna go all nitrovic on us...

;)

I didn't say reposts were bad, I just pointed out that it was one as you asked that in your post.

:cool:

Well, that's it, I'm sooo not talking to you anymore.
*shun*
And don't think I'm letting you use my glitter lipgloss anymore, bitch!

LEO 229

imported post

So where is the video or the link to the existing thread??

I came in here to see an entertaining video and am now disappointed. :lol:

Weak 9mm

imported post

Well, I must sound gay, but I really don't understand the bullshit comments about the government using this on citizens (Sure I'll cuss if people can call others a bitch on here). I simply didn't realize this was such a negative place.

I said "Sorry if this is old," so that part of his post was simply a verification that my statement was correct and it is in fact, old. That wasn't the part that made me realize that I probably should leave these forums. The other responses have reinforced that opinion though.

i prefer a .357 or .45acp myself
Cool.

LEO 229

imported post

Weak 9mm wrote:
Well, I must sound gay, but I really don't understand the bullshit comments about the government using this on citizens (Sure I'll cuss if people can call others a bitch on here). I simply didn't realize this was such a negative place.

I said "Sorry if this is old," so that part of his post was simply a verification that my statement was correct and it is in fact, old. That wasn't the part that made me realize that I probably should leave these forums. The other responses have reinforced that opinion though.

i prefer a .357 or .45acp myself
Cool.
I would not worry about it..... this is a tough crowd. How would you like to be in my shoes!!?? :lol:

Weak 9mm

imported post

I've honestly seen much worse, but I guess I just expected a bit more for some reason. I forgot we are on the internet, lol.

imperialism2024

imported post

Weak 9mm wrote:

The problem is that emotion is hard to convey through the Internet.

I meant the "been posted" as a neutral comment... it was an interesting video. To me, it's like if you're talking to a friend and the friend says, "Hey, did I tell you about that time I..." and you say, "Yeah, yeah, about five times already..."

As for the rest... Where do you think military technology goes? Yes, it's often cool, but there are three factors that make it considerably less cool: 1) we, the taxpayers, pay for the development of all these toys; 2) we will never get to use them unless we sign up or are forced to join Uncle Sam's expeditionary-mercenary force; 3) our military technology hasn't been used justly since World War II, either against peoples in other countries or against American citizens (ask the victims of Hurricane Katrina). I'm sure the M4 looked great when it was first developed, but it doesn't look so good anymore when you're being forced out of your house and your guns are being confiscated while you're staring down the barrel of that M4. And those smart bombs look cool, until a powerful foreign country, for political reasons, begins using those smart bombs to terrorize your town. Like I said, it's all well and good to keep up on the latest firearms-related technology, it is prudent to put it into context.

I'm sorry if you're getting a bad vibe from the forum, even moreso if it's because of me. The vast majority of what we say in here is good-natured, even if it doesn't always sound that way.

Weak 9mm

imported post

I meant the "been posted" as a neutral comment... it was an interesting video. To me, it's like if you're talking to a friend and the friend says, "Hey, did I tell you about that time I..." and you say, "Yeah, yeah, about five times already..."
Yeah like I said up there, you were just verifying what I had said. I did notice that this thing was like 2 years old, so I wondered if it had been posted already and I wrote "sorry if this is old."

That statement didn't really bother me. I do understand that things can be used negatively or positively. That tends to go for everything. I doubt they'd be wheeling these "batteries" around town anytime soon, but who knows, if the people here don't do anything to stop it then I'm sure it could happen. I've just been noticing things often seem to get dragged in that direction, even if that was not the point at all. That was what bothered me, not that it was old.

LEO 229

imported post

imperialism2024 wrote:
Snipped.... The problem is that emotion is hard to convey through the Internet.
....Snipped
That is why I use so many emoticons..... ;)

It is real easy for people to view ANYTHING I say to be negative or sarcastic when I am actually being funny. :shock:

imperialism2024

imported post

Weak 9mm wrote:
That statement didn't really bother me. I do understand that things can be used negatively or positively. That tends to go for everything. I doubt they'd be wheeling these "batteries" around town anytime soon, but who knows, if the people here don't do anything to stop it then I'm sure it could happen. I've just been noticing things often seem to get dragged in that direction, even if that was not the point at all. That was what bothered me, not that it was old.
I understand what you're saying. Unfortunately, so many aspects of everyday life relate back to the government's infringing on our rights that it's hard not to bring up this fact in relation to any topic. It's not being paranoid (or maybe it is :uhoh:) but just looking at the extent of this phenomena.

So, will you please post that link in your OP again? The last time it was posted was probably before the great forum indexing problem, so it probably can't be searched for anyway... granted, it's not like the search function "works" so well anyway...