• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Welcome our new moderator! LEO229

longwatch

Founder's Club Member - Moderator
imported post

LEO 229
1240.gif

Joined:Wed Feb 21st, 2007 Location:Fairfax, Virginia USA Posts:5340 Status: Offline

mzbk2l

imported post

Man, some guys just want to enforce the rules no matter where they go! :)

Congrats, LEO; you certainly put in the time here, and usually refuse to get riled even when the nuts are coming at you from all sides. I'm betting you do a good job of it.

ixtow

Founder's Club Member
imported post

It's like putting the KKK in charge of Racial Sensitivity Training..... Neither has cause to exist, nor can either be good for us, and the combination ranks in the realm of 'ultimate stupidity.'

[spits on OCDO] Good riddance, imperialist scum.

LEO 229

imported post

Yes... it is true. :what:

I want to thank all of you that have postedin support of my new position. Some members will obviously not be pleased with this change but we must learn to get along anyway.I do not expect everyone to agree with me and I accept that. :cool:

John and I have talked at length and I believe I understand what support he needs on the board to keep it running smoothly. I will not be changing into some censorship monster so you can rest easy. ;)

I am here for you as a moderator and as one who has years of experience in the law enforcement field.

You may feel free to call on me if you need any assistance. :D