• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Asked to leave at Bellis Fair Mall in Bellingham

Trigger Dr

imported post

Bear 45/70 wrote:
cut_cutta wrote:
My CPL says otherwise. So does my clean record.
Then I would suspect your story of banging and dealing are imaginary.

His story carries as much weight as yours....Maybe my humorous suggestion to change your name to Internet Bully might be in line after all.

Come on Bear, I think you might be a better man than what you are showing.

Holo

imported post

Not to interrupt your tea party, but I'm from the camp that respect should be earned, not given.

Far too often people "demand' respect because they're used to people giving it to them for no good reason.

Trigger Dr

imported post

OK, let's all be nice to Bear... after all his posts are the equivalent of those from 3 men, ...................................................................Larry, Curly, and Moe.

heresolong

imported post

Getting back on topic, Bellis Fair Mall has an official "no firearms" policy and the property is posted. I don't think, however, that any of the entrances through other stores are posted, just the main mall entrances.

I don't go there much as I hate malls in general but if I am there with a camera I will try to remember to get a picture and post it.

Bill Starks

State Researcher
imported post

heresolong wrote:
Getting back on topic, Bellis Fair Mall has an official "no firearms" policy and the property is posted. I don't think, however, that any of the entrances through other stores are posted, just the main mall entrances.
Same at Tacoma Mall. None of the store entrances are posted (especially Sears). I OC when I have need to go into Sears but I don't use the mall for anything else.

cut_cutta

imported post

Bear 45/70 wrote:
cut_cutta wrote:
Hmm. Maybe some people just know when to quit? What can I say. Wish the same could be said for you.

Furthermore, I clarified that I was never a banger... And my past is really nothing to be proud of, so why would I fabricate stories? If I really wanted to be cool, I would make up stories about me killing Japanese in my past life or something, those stories really seem to get your blood pumping.

Bear 45/70

imported post

cut_cutta wrote:
Bear 45/70 wrote:
cut_cutta wrote:
Hmm. Maybe some people just know when to quit? What can I say. Wish the same could be said for you.

Furthermore, I clarified that I was never a banger... And my past is really nothing to be proud of, so why would I fabricate stories? If I really wanted to be cool, I would make up stories about me killing Japanese in my past life or something, those stories really seem to get your blood pumping.
The prosecution rests!

911Boss

Gone... Nutty as squirrel **** around here
imported post

cut_cutta wrote:
While that is true, it does tend to make one come across as a complete douche-nozzle.

No, a Douche-nozzle is actually a useful implement that serves a purpose.

Bear is more like a coagulated mass of undiscernable goo you might find attached to a douche-nozzle. Foul odor, painful to look at, no one really knows what it is or where it came from (well not originally at least), it serves no purpose other than to offend others and generally impedes the function of what it is attached to. Sure, some folks are intreseted in a sort of morbidly curious way, but really we'd be better off it is just dripped off and went down the drain...

uncoolperson

imported post

911Boss wrote:
cut_cutta wrote:
While that is true, it does tend to make one come across as a complete douche-nozzle.

No, a Douche-nozzle is actually a useful implement that serves a purpose.

Bear is more like a coagulated mass of undiscernable goo you might find attached to a douche-nozzle. Foul odor, painful to look at, no one really knows what it is or where it came from (well not originally at least), it serves no purpose other than to offend others and generally impedes the function of what it is attached to. Sure, some folks are intreseted in a sort of morbidly curious way, but really we'd be better off it is just dripped off and went down the drain...
eww...

Bear 45/70

imported post

You guys are like a bunch of 11 year old girls. You sure can dish it out, but when it comes to taking it you all gang together and whine like the little pussies you are. Only your opinion is valid, no one is allowed to disagree or you gang up because you can't deal with opposition to your closed minds favorite misconceptions.

Bear 45/70

imported post

Trigger Dr wrote:
Bear 45/70 wrote:
cut_cutta wrote:

His story carries as much weight as yours....Maybe my humorous suggestion to change your name to Internet Bully might be in line after all.

Come on Bear, I think you might be a better man than what you are showing.
I say it likeI see it and his story just doesn't work. No one admits to being a drug dealer on a gun forum. It's like admitting you murdered someone for Christ sake. People who respect everyone haven't a clue as to human nature. Pack animal nature maybe, but human, NO.

911Boss

Gone... Nutty as squirrel **** around here
imported post

Bear 45/70 wrote:
You guys are like a bunch of 11 year old girls. You sure can dish it out, but when it comes to taking it you all gang together and whine like the little pussies you are. Only your opinion is valid, no one is allowed to disagree or you gang up because you can't deal with opposition to your closed minds favorite misconceptions.

Your spelling is getting better. Hooked on phonics or dictionary.com?

Same old song and dance....

cut_cutta

imported post

I say it like I see it and his story just doesn't work. No one admits to being a drug dealer on a gun forum. It's like admitting you murdered someone for Christ sake. People who respect everyone haven't a clue as to human nature. Pack animal nature maybe, but human, NO.

Why shouldn't I admit it? I live my life legit now, and words don't really mean shit. They tried to build a case on me before, and dropped it eventually, so what should I be scared of. They can't lock me up for anything now. And murder is a far different charge, drugs are nothing in comparison.

Did I ever say I respected everyone? I said that I respect others until they lose it. Big difference.

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
imported post

cut_cutta wrote:
SNIP Why shouldn't I admit it?

Well, unless you were found not-guilty and therefore cannot be twice put in jeopardy, or the statute of limitations has passed, you just handed them a confession.

You would do well to get a sympathetic moderator to delete your posts and this one, mine.

holepoker

imported post

cut_cutta wrote:
Here's where you and I differ. I believe that everybody should be treated with respect, until respect is lost. Respect towards other humans goes a lot farther than simply doing your job well.
Imay be wrong, but I believe you are talking about courtesy not respect. There are alot of peopleI do not respect even though they have done nothing to me.

Bear,

I know alot of people who dealt drugs in their teens and early 20s. They stoppped, and are now productive members of society. Most people grow up and stop doing all the stupid kid things. Everyone of them is able to own a firearm.

I do respect the security guard. Not for what he is, but the fact that he has a job in the first place. Maybe you would want to pay his welfare, I do not.

You said something about respect=doing something well( don't remember exactly what you said and don't want to risk deleting my post going back to look) So by your own definition(if I remember correctly)you should respect the person who tosses you for what he thinks is best for the safety of others.

Everyone else

Bear does not care if he hurt your feelings. I respect that.

Some of you are sensitive.I respect that to. Girls should be.:lol:

dlnwoody

imported post

M1Gunr wrote:
heresolong wrote:
Same at Tacoma Mall. None of the store entrances are posted (especially Sears). I OC when I have need to go into Sears but I don't use the mall for anything else.
Does the Tacoma Mall have signs on the main entrances. Is so are they new. I don't remember them having signs but I have been in the sand box for the last four months.

dlnwoody

imported post

Bear 45/70 wrote:
I don't know why you are saying that. I have asked questions before and you reply back with negativity when the info you gave was wrong. It seems like the only advice you give is negative to people.

Bill Starks

State Researcher
imported post

dlnwoody wrote:
Does the Tacoma Mall have signs on the main entrances. Is so are they new. I don't remember them having signs but I have been in the sand box for the last four months.
I always enter thru Sears as I know there is no posted signs. One day when I have the kid with me we'll scope out the other doors for signs.