• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Opened the paper just this morning and what do I see?!!!!!!

CRF250rider1000

imported post

I posted this in the Va thread, but everyone probably deserves to see it. I should have posted it here first but anyways I am :cuss:right now!!!!
The front page of the Washington Post today:what:
scan0001.jpg

imperialism2024

imported post

Yup, it's the guns' fault. These are just normal, well-adjusted people going about their daily lives, but the fact that SEMI-AUTOMATIC SNIPER ASSAULT HIGH-CAPACITY 9-MILLIMETER SAWED-OFF-SHORT-BARREL SATURDAY-NIGHT SPECIAL HANDGUNS THAT ARE MEANT TO BE SPRAYED FROM THE HIP snuck into their clothing makes them violent when they otherwise would not be. Yup, yup.

Today in our local newspaper, there was an article about how a few local police departments pay their officers for 8 hours of work whenever they have to go to court, even if it is unnecessary or if it takes only an hour or two. However, the lead-in to the story was a string of implications that it was ultimately the fault of people who chose to go to court rather than just plead guilty and save the taxpayer the expense of a trial... Gotta love local newspapers.