• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Police at the door video

SpringerXDacp

imported post

LEO 229 wrote:
SpringerXDacp wrote:
I really don't think these tools, LOL, realize that between the camera and quite possibly a dash cam, that their photos are now in a data base at the local sheriff's dept for all to review (BOL)-for an indefinite period of time. :)

* BOLO *BOLO* BOLO * BOLO *

Be aware there are twocitizens that

may someday call 911 and ask for

help from the same officers!!

mrhanky.gif

*BOLO *BOLO* BOLO * BOLO *
Thanks LEO, now I need a new keyboard. LOL. :lol:

PT111

imported post

Other than the right to be an asshole what rights were they exercising and what were they complaining about? We really need more of this encounter to figure out what was going on but this whole things sounds like a lot of the encounters posted here on OCDO.

deepdiver

Campaign Veteran
imported post

PT111 wrote:
Other than the right to be an asshole what rights were they exercising and what were they complaining about? We really need more of this encounter to figure out what was going on but this whole things sounds like a lot of the encounters posted here on OCDO.
I was 100% with you until the bolded part.

SouthernBoy

Western Prince William County, Virginia, USA
imported post

Can't say I side in any way, shape, or form with those trash. In fact, I would have really liked to see one of the officers get back in their face with language that would make them blush in the hopeful event that one of those idiots would try to get physical.

In the late 60's, I used to frequently go plinking at a dump just over the bridge in Woodbridge where there is now a marina. On occasion, a PWC officer would drive down to where we were and just remind us to be careful and watch where we were shooting. Never had a problem or a concern with what we were doing. We did the same thing in a few wooded areas of Fairfax as well. No bad language, no disrespect, and no hassle.

VAopencarry

imported post

I'm with Citizen. Nothing that says you have to be nice. They were exercising their right's in an extemely rude manner. Not how I would have handled it but I say, more power to them.... I even chuckled when the guy said, 'Get the F off my property'.

Officer restraint? restraint from what? should they be allowed to beat someones ass or arrest them because they are disrespectful to them?

longwatch

Founder's Club Member - Moderator
imported post

VAopencarry wrote:
I'm with Citizen. Nothing that says you have to be nice. They were exercising their right's in an extemely rude manner. Not how I would have handled it but I say, more power to them.... I even chuckled when the guy said, 'Get the F off my property'.

Officer restraint? restraint from what? should they be allowed to beat someones ass or arrest them because they are disrespectful to them?
They are supposed to be professional and handle themselves accordingly. That said I refer to Nivens Law #1 and 1A.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Niven's_laws
1. Never throw shit at an armed man.
1.A Never stand next to someone who is throwing shit at an armed man.

deepdiver

Campaign Veteran
imported post

VAopencarry wrote:

Which rights were they exercising? Nothing in the video indicated that the police were infringing on their 2A rights. They certainly weren't infringing on the a-holes 1A rights. Actually, the only right I saw them exercising were their 1A rights to verbally be total and absolute douchebags to two fellow human beings who, from anything shown in the video, were doing nothing objectionable by any other than anarchist standards.

Comp-tech

State Researcher
imported post

Thinking about all this, I wondered....would the a-holes still have had the same attitude if someone had come onto the property and was shooting AT THEM....
The officers had no way of knowing who was doing the shooting and the a-holes seem to be oblivious to that fact....or, at the very least, ungrateful as hell.

PT111

imported post

deepdiver wrote:
PT111 wrote:
I was 100% with you until the bolded part.
OK - A few of those posted. :) The vast majority do not fall into this category but sometimes there is one that does. It does disturb me how there are some defending the actions of the two idiots in the video and I m not sure whether to believe they are being serious with their defending them or not.

ComSec

Campaign Veteran
imported post

:XThe LEOs should have takin there badges of then started beating them in to a living pulp, with there billys. The first time I saw that I was pissed. props to the cops for knowing the moron where just that MORONS. The cops where better men by far

Comsec

PS

Plug -- http://www.KCGunTrader.comfor the kansas and Mo people

LEO 229

imported post

johnnyb wrote:
MODERATOR DELETED LEO BASHING COMMENTS - BOBCAV
What did they get exactly? How did responding to a call for shots being fired cause the police to deserve anything?

The guys with the camera were simply very immature and disgruntled people. It would have made no difference who was at the door. It could have been the mail man and I am sure they would have gone off on him too.

On a side note... I see you are a new member and wish to welcome you to the board. I can see that you obviously HATE the police and have done your best to make it know here to all.

I think we all get it at this point so I would request you try to refrain from posting your severe hatred of cops here and stick to gun talk.

There are a great many other Internet forums where you can rant about cops if that is what you want to do. :cool:

LEO 229

imported post

johnnyb wrote:
MODERATOR DELETED LEO BASHING COMMENTS - BOBCAV
It's not that the police do not come into play in a variety of discussions here or that is is not"relevant.." It is the terms that you are using thatare problematic.

Such as"PRICKS""oinkers""LEECHES"

This does not contribute to the board or any discussion.Outsiders that read posts like this quickly associate all the members as anti police and cop bashers. This is something the owner of the board is trying to avoid.

So feel free to discuss topics but leave the derogatory terms out as they will not be condoned here. :cool:

LEO 229

imported post

johnnyb wrote:
ok, i'll use more sophisticated "less offensive" words that essentially mean the same thing. if that will please you.

ps: i bet it feels good to extend your authority complex to the internet. god forbid you take some time off
while on the computer your majesty .
Johnny... it has nothing to do with pleasing me.... the forum has rules that Bob has already warned you about.

You have issues that are not going to be fixed here. Perhaps a visit to a head doctor is in order?? ;)

BobCav

Founder's Club Member
imported post

How old are you? 17? It's ALL the country, dope. And I have never been a cop, Retired Navy and have a home business. Talk about reading comprehension issues!

LMAO...

Your posts, opinion and attitude are not welcome here. Goodbye.

Walther

imported post

Bob, I think you dropped a lot more than 65 IQ points to talk like that. I think anyone whoHAS to talk like that didn't even make it through the 4th grade:D

That's some funny stuff right there. :p

Oops, looks like you deleted while I was typing, that was better and hit him harder than a good kick in the junk. Good job Bob.;)