• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC Report for Clarkston

lilothedog

imported post

As I've reported before, I OC in both Clarkston, WA and Lewiston, ID all the time. Never an issue! But never been seen by a LEO. Well today was the test. Went to Thai Gardens on Diagonal to pick up my wife from work, and noticed a Clarkston City police vehicle in the parking lot. Thought, what a great chance to test them! So, I grabbed my OC Rights in Washington State pamphlet and walked in; ready for anything.I'm glad to say that there was not another sole in the place. I walked right by him, walked around the place and had no problems! I know he saw my Colt Commander .45 in a minimalist holster on my hip. I'm curious to see if anyone else has had a similar or negative experience in either Clarkston or Lewiston.

Shy_Panda

imported post

I have only OCed there once, at a medical facility in Lewiston where I had absolutly no problems, followed by the Home Depot up the hill, then over at Costco in Clarkston with no problems. It seems like a pretty safe area.