• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

how to never get robbed

b1ack5mith

imported post

well... imagine someone walks up to you... "GIVE ME YOUR WALLET!" he has a knife in his hand...

what would be the SMARTEST thing to do?

PULL OUT A DUMMY GRENADE AND PULL THE PIN... then release the hand safety and let the safety drop to the ground...

"you have 6 seconds to choose between my wallet and BOTH of our lives"

that would bejustice ;)

(or better yet...use a live grenade HAHAHAHA)

Liko81

Founder's Club Member
imported post

b1ack5mith wrote:
hmm i havent seen any laws against OCing a grenade... but i think its pretty illegal to own one :(

(damn liberal laws)
Wrong. It's a destructive device. They're not illegal, but you have to pay $200 per grenade to the BATFE.