• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

.50 cal Glock for open carry ?

Bill Starks

State Researcher
imported post

the .50 cal slide is the same length at the .45 & 10mm.

Guncrafter’s conversion kit allows you to shoot the .50 GI from a Glock 20 10mm or a .45ACP G21. The conversion kit consists of a complete top end and mag. It has a 9+1 capacity with an extended base pad, 8+1 with standard base pad. The slide and barrel are machined from stainless steel forgings and .50 GI factory ammo is available from Guncrafter Industries.

For more information, visit http://www.guncrafterindustries.com

sv_libertarian

State Researcher
imported post

You could, but the question that comes to mind is "Why?" It's probably a great round, but I can just imagine having to shoot someone with this thing, and an overzealous DA making an issue out of it "He used on of the biggest rounds available, even cops don't carry that big of a bullet", etc...

Mebbe I'm just a little on the paranoid side here. But if you own one and want to carry it, what the heck. It's your gun. :D

G20-IWB24/7

imported post

Dang! I'm gonna have to change my screen name to G20(.50cal-biotches!!!:celebrate)-IWB24/7 now. And that's just too dang hard to type with any speed!

SpringerXDacp

imported post

Very Cool. If I had the $$$, I'd have one in a heartbeat. Well actually, I'm halfway there with my G21.

With that extended mag, itwould be a real mother for those choosing to CC.

Misguided Child

imported post

sv_libertarian wrote:
You could, but the question that comes to mind is "Why?"

Because he's a Tanker! All of us who have shot the big guns KNOW that bigger is better!

8" SP and 155 SP, The only way to go!

:monkey:monkey:monkey:monkey:monkey:monkey:monkey:monkey:monkey:monkey:monkey